New Black Navigator Needs Exhaust

ebonygator

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought a brand new lincoln navigator '04. I already really excited about putting an exhaust on the car. I assuming the three best choices would be the Magnaflow Performance, the Gibson, or the Borla. Its really hard to decide which one is the best without hearing any of them. Anybody have any suggestions?

ebonygator said:
I just bought a brand new lincoln navigator '04. I already really excited about putting an exhaust on the car. I assuming the three best choices would be the Magnaflow Performance, the Gibson, or the Borla. Its really hard to decide which one is the best without hearing any of them. Anybody have any suggestions?

ebony I just bought my 04 on Jan 31 & would like to do the same, but I would want to keep it lower/mellower sounding of your 3 choices. I know an X pipe would also quite it down some. So far I love my new ride!

Be Careful

ebonygator said:

I put a premium Magnaflow on my Aviator - It sounded great, was not to loud, but - - -- - produced a drone and 45 - 65 that I couldn't live with. I was really dissappointed, went back to stock muffler, w/0 the resonator.

Want to buy a "like new" magnaflow?

borla borla borla

just installed on my 01 gator ......it took less than 1/2 hour and it sounds great
not too loud ....it is a lux truck ....but you will notice a little power gain and when the foot goes down you will hear a nice deep sound.....isnt it nice to have a v8 say goodbye rice burners

I have a black 2003 Navi and put the 2004 monotone appearance package black grille and chrome exhaust pipe on it. I was considering a nice, but not too loud, exhaust system- but I would want to keep the existing tip, (It cost 120.00!) if I ran duel exhaust maybe add another of the tips on the left rear side of the Navi. Anyone know if this is possible? I believe the stock pipe is 3 1/2 inches.

ebonygator said:
Welcome to LvC. Even though my website has mostly LS items I can get Navigator items as well. I'm a Magnaflow and Borla distributor. I will add the exhaust systems to my website sometime this week for the Navi. Here is my pricing on the systems.

03-05 Navigator Borla $658.99 free shipping
03-05 Navigator Magnaflow $479.85 free shipping

Below are some pics of the two systems:

140040.jpg

tip_18.jpg

Installation guide for the Borla:
http://www.borla.com/media/installations/140040.pdf

15872_lg.jpg

navigator.jpg

My Brother put the 1 chamber Flowmasters on our 04 Navi. It's really Loud, It sounds really nice & deep.

Members online

Back