neon tail lights.

kingairpilot

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to the site. Great info and pics. I have a 93 mk. I have had it since 95. Has set for the last 4 years or so. No money and dead air ride. Trying to get it going, just saw the note from Eddie about a new compressor! I want one. My question is, will the 97-98 neon tail light fit my 93? Saw a pic on here with one in it. I need a grille and assorted parts. Thanks! Alan

no the neon will not fit, if you want it up and running with little money i would suggest just going coil, i have a front pair of coils for you, on of the tabs however to attach it to the lca is cut off because my bolt seized to the bushing, if you ave the ability to weld it back, and it should be a very good weld, not exactly a part you want to break off due to a bad weld, then they are your, you pay shipping and i will send themur way

Don't send him your struts, just send the coil, he can get very nice struts from tokico for a t-bird
it'll save on the freight, plus he can get a set with a warranty, if yours aren't the lowered version, monroes will work, buy if they are the lowered ones, he wants tokico, no other strut (from my personal experience) can handle being compressed like they can
there's my 2-cents , spend it whisely

as far as the neon, yes he can use it on the rear of his 93...all he has to do is
cut the entire rear end off a gen2 , trunk deck, quarter panels, trunk bottom ect ect and weld it in place of the gen1s, peace-o-cake
-takes off pants and runs around the thread- no one can stop me muhahahaha

lol, i was sayign for money wise, that is why i am about to toss them, next weekend if nobody want them, just shipping or pick the damn things up

stock, got them from suncore industries, not exactly the greatest, but your front isn't on the ground

Danny,
thanks for the offer. Any idea how much shipping is? I need a grille. Actually this car is a tad rough. I need several parts. It has 187000 plus but it is nordic blue. Seems this is a somewhat rare color. I am in kc, mo. We have had it since 95. Needs some work as it has set for several years in the driveway.

Let's see some pics!! With the "no money" I suggest springs, any springs...air is expensive.

I recently upgraded to Tokico shocks for my front end and have the original height coils and original shocks just sitting in my garage all you would have to do is buy the rear coils and your set. shoot me a pm if you are interested we will work something out. You will have to put the shock and springs together not hard to do thought. I rented a spring tool from AZ. Let me know they are just taking up space and need to get them out of here.

Howdy new KC guy. We have a pretty big group of guys. And they are all helpful. Check the link in my signature for the next show we'll be at.

too much, they wanted 150 to ship these, you are better off getting new ones... sorry, i am just gonna junk them

Members online

No members online now.
Back