Neon Ballast Steve

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else who sells ballasts? Steve sold these for quite awhile (I bought one) but now when I really,really need one I can't get ahold of him....Steve's phone mail box is full,full,full so calling is out...He did post on the "other" site he was selling these.....problem is doesn't answer his mail....SO is there anyone else selling these? I don't want a "used one" but would need a reconditioned one....thanks bruce

You can find him on Ebay, though I wouldn't purchase it for the price he's asking now.

In 2017 they were $130, then listed for $150 a month ago with 3 available, and now that I looked to grab his link I see he is now expecting $199+shipping.

I promise you that inflation hasn't hit the Dollar that hard, yet, so why the hell he's asking for an extra $50 premium is beyond me.

Glitch's widow might still be producing them. I believe I was charged $140 and I think that the order form is on another Mark VIII site, just can't remember which one....

You can find him on Ebay, though I wouldn't purchase it for the price he's asking now.

In 2017 they were $130, then listed for $150 a month ago with 3 available, and now that I looked to grab his link I see he is now expecting $199+shipping.

I promise you that inflation hasn't hit the Dollar that hard, yet, so why the hell he's asking for an extra $50 premium is beyond me.

Glitch's widow might still be producing them. I believe I was charged $140 and I think that the order form is on another Mark VIII site, just can't remember which one....
Thank, you thank you Scallywag for the info I'll check out both places and see what I find

Went on e-bay and found what I think your talking about....The price is outrageous....must be trying to retire early anyway I sent a message asking if he was or is "Neon Ballast Steve" we'll see if he replies :mad:

Went on e-bay and found what I think your talking about....The price is outrageous....must be trying to retire early anyway I sent a message asking if he was or is "Neon Ballast Steve" we'll see if he replies :mad:
Glitch sold them for $ 90.00 !

Glitch sold them for $ 90.00 !
I got ahold of "Steve" and through our conversation we came to an agreement on the price of the unit....Because I'm a returning customer I bought it for $160 that's $40 more then I paid 2/3 years ago....I'm satisfied and thankful I didn't pay $200.....Sonny Day Out/Scallywag I didn't know what site Glitch's widow is on and didn't look....so I went with "Steve"....Thank you both again for the information....appreciate it very much bruce

Members online

Back