Need your opinion on these 20's

lincoln619

LVC Member
Reaction score
what do u all think about these 20's on a 02 ls silver...i wish i knew how to photoshop....

000hjkh.JPG

not my style.... hell, not even what i would expect coming from teh 619

its all good that why i posted cause i wanted honest opinions i didint expect them to be all good....so what do u expect coming from the 619 just curious?

I think they look sweet! Now, if we could only have someone photoshop these on a silver 02 LS or black 02 cough~...

Like this one lucky?

blk_ls_chrm_rmz.jpg

I think they look good on black, Im not sure about silver. These aren't the same but similar.

Like this one lucky?

blk_ls_chrm_rmz.jpg

I think they look good on black, Im not sure about silver. These aren't the same but similar.

damn they do look good on black....i still think they will look good on silver lol:D

Question JWerner2, those wheels you photoshopped on that LS aren't the same one's that lincoln619 is wanting are they? The reason why I'm asking is because I count 9 spokes on the one's you photoshopped and 10 spokes on the rims lincoln619 is wanting. Honestly I thing the one's you used look a little better! The 1 less spoke is more appealing to me, who make them and an even better question do they fit the LS!? :confused:

Kleen LS photoshopped them.

they aren't the same, but as I said,... they are similar;)

I think I like the even amount better. I think they are Velocity Wheels brand.

Those wheels must have a negative offset or be damn near close to it from the looks of those pics which means that the area of the wheel that bolts on would have to come out more than 45mm's from where the spokes meat the rim and I doubt they do.

I don't think that would be a strong wheel either giving that fact

Jwern.......hahaha...........I thought for a Sec u would take props for that PS! LoL. BUt then again......Definitely Not my best work! LoL! So go ahead! ;) haha. But yea, I will see wat I can do....If they want me too.....
Be back later with a pic hopefully!
-JJ :cool:

Jwern.......hahaha...........I thought for a Sec u would take props for that PS! LoL. BUt then again......Definitely Not my best work! LoL! So go ahead! ;) haha. But yea, I will see wat I can do....If they want me too.....
Be back later with a pic hopefully!

ya man that would be cool if u could photoshop the wheel a the top of the thread

Sorry.....got a lil carried away! LoL.........Hope this gets the point thru!
It was juss a lil quickie......They look pretty good....Not bad for chrome! ;)
hehehe....I like BLACK! lol.....ok here ya go:
Slvr_ls_rmz.jpg

Hope ya like!....PEACE!
-jj :cool:

Not my style, but they look tons better than a lot of the 20's I've seen

I believe wheels should be more understated; more simple and classic. Make them too "busy" looking and they end up just looking like some modern art project gone awry.

Sorry.....got a lil carried away! LoL.........Hope this gets the point thru!
It was juss a lil quickie......They look pretty good....Not bad for chrome! ;)
hehehe....I like BLACK! lol.....ok here ya go:
Slvr_ls_rmz.jpg

Hope ya like!....PEACE!
-jj :cool:

thanks alot kleen now i got a much better idea...im pretty sure ima get these next week i like the look...but for real thanks for taking the time and doing this for me

Hey Kleen,

I'm just curious where/how did you learn photoshop, because I've taken a couple classes and would not know where to begin doing the stuff you do.

I started younger....Like sophmore year in HS. I Just turned 26 yesterday. Wow, such a long time ago! lol. I had a great HS art teacher.......then the rest is pretty much self taught and juss playin with the programs! I have always been DRAWN to art! (pun intended) :D LoL. I dunno.....Juss like it/. Some of the stuff I do on here are juss quickies.....actually like 99% of the stuff I do here, are like eh.....kinda watevaz......compared to some of the other stuff I have done. I aint No Pro.....But one day I wouldnt mind! If I didnt have a car payment....I'd be back in school right now gettin my BS! Anywayz...... PeaceOut!

I was considering these also. very close to the TIS or the KMC Dime(without the centercap). But half the price of TIS's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back