need to sell an LS ASAP in VA

istylo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Pics coming soon.

2002 ls v8 silver/blk int
150k'ish miles
Front-end accident in 2010 but everything fixed at ford dealer w/lifetime warranty on replaced parts.

Alternator replaced about 50k miles ago.
Fuel pump pickup replaced about 30k miles ago.
New COPs, VC, VCGs, spark plugs were done about 7k miles ago.
New starter and Battery done 8 miles ago.

Engine runs super and has never had any issues. Trans is the same very good condition never had any harsh shifts.

Exterior 7.57/10
Interior 7/10

Car will come with a set of new upper control arms as I was about to do the suspension next. Car will also come with chrome 17s with worn tires and a set of 16 oem wheels with brand new tires.

Needs:
-Clock spring
-Radio (stupids tried to steal the radio and banged it all up)
-Rear brakes soon (have with car not installed). Fronts just done.

Body has some dings and scratches mainly on the passenger rear door where someone got it good in a parking lot.

The car is currently at my mom house in Hampton VA. I am moving to California tomorrow! And can't take it with me. It failed VA safety inspection for the SRS light being on (clock spring). Anyone in VA knows that the safety inspection is some BS! They will fail a car over anything that any other state would consider okay.

I want $2000 for it but I know that's reaching. So please price is very negotiable. Clean title and registration. Car is reliable and never left me stranded or anyone else in the last 6 yrs.

Come get it! 757-750-7695 please text before you call.

What about those "set of new upper control arms", I understand they are currently not yet installed.
Willing to part with those separately ?

No time to part with those sorry. Just trying to sell the car don't have time to ship stuff etc.

If someone buy it I'll let them know about you if you pm me your number. Just incase they're willing to sell it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back