Need to get rid of my wheels

NVMyLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be getting some new wheels and need to get rid of these. They are TIS 03's with Nitto NT555's. The tires have less than 7k miles on them with plenty of life left. Rims have never been curbed or sratched. I'm looking to get $2,000 for them.
IMG_0056r.JPG

IMG_0056r.JPG

i might be willing to give u 2000 if it includes shipping.. im in miami FL 33185

let me know how much shipping is.. and mor epics of them on ur car

Not bad, what are the dimensions on the tires? Do you know the offset of the wheels?

KD00LS said:
Not bad, what are the dimensions on the tires? Do you know the offset of the wheels?
I don't remember the wheel offset but the tires are 245/35/20

I am eally interested in it and the grill as sell if possible, but i dont know how fast i can come up with the 2200. I don't want to take forever so put them on the market, see who gets the money first i guess

does the 2 g's inclue shipping to rhode island? And i'm interested in the grille as well

he said it would be 2grand for the rims.. plus 200 to get them shipped to me... so 2200 for everything

Who ever can come up with the money will get the wheels unless someone really wants them. I'd be willing to hold them till the end of this month. When I checked with ups, they said it would be like 2 bills to ship from CA to FL. I'm guessin it's gonna be around the same if on the east coast

NVMyLS said:
Who ever can come up with the money will get the wheels unless someone really wants them. I'd be willing to hold them till the end of this month. When I checked with ups, they said it would be like 2 bills to ship from CA to FL. I'm guessin it's gonna be around the same if on the east coast

Well I have a coworker in Santa Cruz with a truck who could pick them up for me. Im interested. PM me and lets talk.

I'm just curious how much this set cost new. I love the look, but can't afford them. I'm just dreamin'.

paulownian said:
I'm just curious how much this set cost new. I love the look, but can't afford them. I'm just dreamin'.

I paid $2,600 for them, rims and tires, here in Santa Cruz

hey man those are some nice wheels, but $2600 brand new for wheels and tires and are used with 7000 miles and only $600 taken off? Gotta be lower than that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back