Need to get rid of FULL SET drilled rotors (4) new in the BOX! Cheap!

2006kmls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a set (4) of Rotorwork drilled rotors for all Lincoln LS models. They were custom drilled, chamfered and black zinc'd for me. They are BRAND NEW in the BOX, NEVER opened. They are pristine quality.

The first $150 takes the set of (4). Add $15 for shipping. They will ship UPS ground to your door step. Email me or PM me if you are interested.

kmcompany@lycos.com

Ken Motz said:
I have a set (4) of Rotorwork drilled rotors for all Lincoln LS models. They were custom drilled, chamfered and black zinc'd for me. They are BRAND NEW in the BOX, NEVER opened. They are pristine quality.

The first $150 takes the set of (4). Add $15 for shipping. They will ship UPS ground to your door step. Email me or PM me if you are interested.

kmcompany@lycos.com
Hmmmm. You have custom made rotors made just for you, all chamfered and zinc'd and you NEVER opened them to see the quality of the work that was performed on your behalf. Interesting.

I'd like to ship these (4) Lincoln LS rotors today. Of thev 19 people that contacted me, does ANYONE have any money? Free shipping if they ship today! Trying to clean out garage and all junk MUST GO! Need to fit three cars!!

Also have Merlin big block Chevy (Merlin III) by Bill Mitchell Motor sports. Block only, with crank. Brand new! 632". Still in crate! Never opened. Crate consists of: 632" block, billet crank, ARP head and main studs.

I have the money today, Ill give you 125 shipped if you really want to get rid of them. Let me know, I can do PayPal or whatever, but I would prefer paypal.

Ken Motz said:
I'd like to ship these (4) Lincoln LS rotors today. Of thev 19 people that contacted me, does ANYONE have any money? Free shipping if they ship today! Trying to clean out garage and all junk MUST GO! Need to fit three cars!!

Also have Merlin big block Chevy (Merlin III) by Bill Mitchell Motor sports. Block only, with crank. Brand new! 632". Still in crate! Never opened. Crate consists of: 632" block, billet crank, ARP head and main studs.

YES I SENT YOU A PM AND EMAIL I'LL TAKE THEM TODAY. EMAIL ME BACK AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT THE $$ TRANSFER....THANKS!!

Ken Motz said:
I'd like to ship these (4) Lincoln LS rotors today. Of thev 19 people that contacted me, does ANYONE have any money? Free shipping if they ship today! Need to fit three cars!!

And you can't even provide a picture of the so-called un-opened box containing these so-called rotors?

If you weren't such a stroke in the past, I might treat this situation different. I sure hope one of our guys here doesn't get burned.

Ken Motz said:
Trying to clean out garage and all junk MUST GO!
Ya, they must be real nice.:cool:

You guys might enjoy reading their warranty page.

http://rotorwork.com/aboutus.htm

Here is an excerpt...
Warranty and Disclaimer
Please read this carefully before purchasing. All information contained herein should be verified independently with the respective entity(ies). All are reminded to perform their own research and/or due diligence with respect to any purchase decision, entrepreneurial decision, and/or investment. Independently investigate and fully understand all risks and factors before making any purchase decision, entrepreneurial decision, and/or investment. All are also urged to check any and all outstanding patents and/or intellectual property rights to determine if any may or may not be in conflict with any product, any one company, or their own prospective business model.

Product must be used only for its intended purpose and in accordance with manufacturer's specific warnings. Once brake rotors or brake pads have been installed, all warranty and return/exchange is voided. In addition, we offer no extensions or exceptions to the manufacturer's warranty policies. iRotors is a distributor of high performance rotors. The brake rotors logo and trademarks belong to their respective companies but are drilled by outside vendors. Neither the respective companies nor iRotors, or any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for any malfunctions/warranty associated the products.

The creator(s) and caretaker(s) of this webpage are not liable or responsible for monies gained or lost as a result of the purchase of any product (including, but not limited to, free products) with or without any of the entities listed or advertised herein at any time past, present, or future.

Warranty only covers manufacture's defects prior to installation. Customer must inspect all products. Warranty will expire 14 days delivery.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Edited] I don't know what your trying to pull, but 19 people arent gunna be interested if they havent had proof of them in your garage. We'll send the money and not get the rotors and your response, if any, will be

"Uhhh...it got lost in the mail"

Staff online

Members online

Back