Need to Buy 97-98 sliding roof track assemby

Frat-man-du

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK mines stuck in a cockeyed position and spent a weekend going thorugh the adjustment process. Took to Ford and after 10 days say they track is bad bt parts cant be found, new or used... Silly dealer... you didnt ask LVC...
So please let me know whacha got. Dont need the motor but if you wont seperate, thats cool.

Thanks!

Russel Smith on the "Lincoln Mark VIII Marketplace" fb page is parting out a gen2 with moonroof. Might want to ask him.

Where you at (so i can guess on shipping)? I am in Virginia, 20191. The one I got was smashed in shipping by Fedex... the plastic frame was beyond fixing and the worm gear tubes got crushed... Kinda need with Tan sliding panel

kinda desperate as mine is jammed 3/4 open if you have ready - send me a PM I dont mind paying for shipping... and extra packing...since last one had the frame shattered... Glass is good though :p

kinda desperate as mine is jammed 3/4 open if you have ready - send me a PM I dont mind paying for shipping... and extra packing...since last one had the frame shattered... Glass is good though :p

If you are speaking to me I can get moving on this later today. Please call me @ 732-794-7500. Thanks

well booo... last one came damaged with corner where front drain tube and header all smashed. Anyone else have one? Dont care about motor or slider color... i figured out how to get that out.

Right on the Mark tried to message you but your box is full... let me know if you still have an assembly :)

Members online

Back