Need some info...

TJKashin

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, been awhile since I have logged in here, it seems that real life is taking it's toll on everyone, but hey, I didn't forget where the site was!!!

One of my parents best friends recently had a stroke, this led to his inability to drive or function completely so his significant other has to sell off a couple of his vehicles to help pay for his assisted care. One of the vehicles is a 1998 Mark VIII. I haven't had a chance to get up close and personal with the car, but here is the info I do know and what I have seen...

Burgandy in color, new paint within past few years.
Front end is low, not sure what is wrong, haven't looked yet.
Claims to have a transmission issue, again, haven't checked
89,000 original miles, it's a one owner car

As I said, this is a preliminary posting, but I just wanted to get a feel for what she can expect to get out of the car. I will get over there if we actually get a nice day and take pics and check the typical things and update the posting. For those of you in the Chicago area, let me know and you can come look at the car, it's in Lombard, IL. It will be sold, she justs wants a fair price and not someone trying to lowball.

Thanks again and is there anyone in Chicago that can help me with my Blend Door Motor replacement?

TJK

Members online

No members online now.
Back