Need some help- possible misfire

kleetus said:
I don't know man, but after all the screwing around you are doing, it would be worth the hour drive to go to the next dealership. I would also consider writing a letter to Ford, and copy your first dealship on it. Raise a bit of a stink and you'd be amazed at what happens. You put a little heat on them and prove you're not screwing around, they may be a little more careful. Where is Willmar anyway?

The dealership that should be sued, is the one I purchased the car from. They new it needed a new torque converter, and would not honor my 3 day/1,000 mile warranty. They already had my money, but still used guirilla tactics to get me to purchase the ESP. I was pissed that I did...but it turned out to be a good idea. Torque Converte went in 2 months, and by then, the dealership had changed ownership. SO much for honest, decent people anymore.

I just finished a 3 year law suit against the dealership I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee from took forever but I got "PAID." It sucks that it takes all that to get things done.

plowman,
My 2000 ls8 was misfiring bad. It had hard but intermttent misses at idle and a severe shudder at about 41/42 mph under mild acceleration. I replaced my valve cover gaskets and it did not fix the problem. Then I ordered 2 coils new coils ($73 shipped). The problem was a coil on my passenger side. The car runs as smooth as silk now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back