Need NYC area dealershipp recomendation

APOLLO24

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm finally giving up and need some work done. DANA in Staten Island fixed my valve cover gaskets, they started leaking 6 months later. not going back. Premier in Brooklyn, someone tried to break into my locked car on their lot and put a hole in my door under the handle. They denied it. Not going back. Bay Ridge lincoln (too many to list) stay away. Hillside automall in New jersey, clueless about my overheating problem, thanks to this board I just my fan pump, instead of the $2k they wanted to replace all kinds of bs. PLEASE HELP ME. I need a reputable dealership w/ knowledgeable techs in NY/ LONG ISLAND AREA ASAP. thanks again guys

I guess they all suck. Yea and stay away from DANA. It wasn't as simple as I explained. They're amateurs. Anyone?

Just made an appointment @ Hempstead Lincoln. Let you guys know if anyone cares.

i can hear u man it seems like the dealer dont even know how to fix there own cars.. all they want is crazy amounts of $$$$ n most of the time they dont even fix the problem.. if ur comin to li i dont recommend smithtown licoln they really SUCK!!!!

I have used L&B Lincoln/Mercury. As a matter of fact my car is there now for electrical puke. I lost everything. I used them about 2 years ago for some warranty work and they were good. No BS everything under watanty. I have an outside warranty now and they accepted it with no BS. I trust them.

Bronx LINC.(boston road and Gunhill but the shop is on Zerega near the Whitestone Bridge) and Scarsdale Ford if you come past NYC boarder twards the north (on Central Ave. past Yonkers) both are good and clean shops.

Bronx LINC.(boston road and Gunhill but the shop is on Zerega near the Whitestone Bridge) and Scarsdale Ford if you come past NYC boarder twards the north (on Central Ave. past Yonkers) both are good and clean shops.

bronx linc sucks i live on gun hill and took my LS there once for my 30,000 mile service and my car was done in 10 min and i was like EXCUSE ME now i know that that aint right so i went back to the dealership that i have been going since 2000 when i had my first ford focus, its the manhattan autogroup i never had a issue there they even called ford for for me and told them of the issue that i had with bronx LINC and the re-did the 30,000 service for me, when in there ask for RAUL he is a good rep and a former mechanic so he wont have the dumb look on his face when u tell them of any issues u are having, here is there website. http://manhattanautogroup.com/cms/326.html -- unlike most dealerships, here they handle all of ford products yes including austin martin

Just got my car back for L&B Lincoln Mercury in West Babylon. All fixed OK and runs great. They replaced my from sway bar and tie rod ends under warranty and the car handles great. I can not reccomend them enough. I am a very satisified customer.

bronx linc sucks i live on gun hill and took my LS there once for my 30,000 mile service and my car was done in 10 min and i was like EXCUSE ME now i know that that aint right so i went back to the dealership that i have been going since 2000 when i had my first ford focus, its the manhattan autogroup i never had a issue there they even called ford for for me and told them of the issue that i had with bronx LINC and the re-did the 30,000 service for me, when in there ask for RAUL he is a good rep and a former mechanic so he wont have the dumb look on his face when u tell them of any issues u are having, here is there website. http://manhattanautogroup.com/cms/326.html -- unlike most dealerships, here they handle all of ford products yes including austin martin

Don't know what happened there but i guess i would have done the same. When i went there since the sales guys knew me as a regular from the other place they called up and told them to take care of me so i guess that is why i got good service. Or you might have gone there on a bad day or something but who knows, there is a first for everything

Members online

Back