Need idea about black rims......

TreyB

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know that rims that will fit for our rides are different so I wanted to see what was out there that would work before I got my hopes on rime that wouldn't. My ride is an 04 if that helps. I like the black rims with a chrome lip but im open to all suggestions. Thanks and pics would always help>

Trey,

I think these wheels look great. I just about ordered a set of these but in the chrome. The seller has some good prices on them too.

ST1GBONE.JPG

http://stores.ebay.com/eurowheelsusa_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-WHEELS-JAGUAR-X-S-TYPE-VOLVO-S-60-C-V-70-S-80-XC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ7999307685QQtcZphoto

Ken, what's the pricing on those wheels? Do you think the black ones would look good on a Silver Frost LS?

black on silver looks real good. theres a lexus gs400 that is silver with black rims, and the yellow fogs around here. and let me say that thing is sick; i say go for it. be unique, thats what i say, do something that no one else has done

Kinda like Motts. I figured I'd have to dress up the brakes a little bit too, i have a Black and Blue Pinstripe, small, so maybe dark blue for the Calipers, and new rotors? Can anyone photoshop these wheels? I think it would look aggressive, how much would the whole package be with nitto's and whatnot?

bigdog1279 said:
dont do black get fat chrome man
For lack of better words, I'm not a "baller". I really don't like chrome that much. Here's what my car would kinda look like with black wheels. Of course I would need tinted tails, cleared out front lights, tint, etc.... Trying to ditch that orange.

Black wheel A6.jpg

I don't like chrome either way, to each their own. IMHO 20's don't look right on the LS, with the exception of black on black.

thats cool every one has there own opinions
i dont like 20s period but hey that cool you know what you wants

also if you gona go with 20s its like being a baller with chrome black gold or what ever LOL

Nah I want to go with 18's too keep the ride of the car. Darn why was this thread started LOL. Now all I wanna do is throw out some money.

18 are cool
i would do 17 but maybe 18 are good also thats cool

bigdog1279 said:
18 are cool
i would do 17 but maybe 18 are good also thats cool
I have stock aluminum 17's, I like them, but I also like to change things a lot.

that cool i got 16 on the contie next summer im gona have the break calipers painted and get some 5 spoke chrome 16s
:)

IMHO, u see chrome everday on ever car. u rarely see any colored rims. its all about being different. i get sooo many compliments on my rims, people love how diff. it is and how well thought out my car is put together. just my .02 cents

Members online

No members online now.
Back