Need hep w/ factory amp for 05-06 Navi

ballin

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an 06 Navi with the Navigations, and THX. I've installed a 15 MB quarts sub to give the THX a little more thump, and need help finding the factory amp location for the stock 6". I need to find the stock amp location to tap into the remote wires to turn on my new MB quarts RAA1000. I've already ran all the 2awg wires, line drop, and RCA except the remote wires. Or can I just find another ACC wire and tap into it?

ballin said:
I have an 06 Navi with the Navigations, and THX. I've installed a 15 MB quarts sub to give the THX a little more thump, and need help finding the factory amp location for the stock 6". I need to find the stock amp location to tap into the remote wires to turn on my new MB quarts RAA1000. I've already ran all the 2awg wires, line drop, and RCA except the remote wires. Or can I just find another ACC wire and tap into it?

personally I would ditch trying to do it yourself. Not to bash your capabilities, but there are easier ways of doing this. Check into JL Audio's Cleansweep OEM converter.

check it out here: CleanSweep

also here is the diagram for a more detailed look. I hope you go this route, makes for a much easier install.

here is the link: CleanSweep Diagram

Members online

No members online now.
Back