need help with wheels, need to know what 15s for drag tires

NHRedneck

LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so ive tried finding the info, but im wondering what the bolt pattern for the mark 8 is, and if anyone knows of a matching wheel that i could find easily to use for race tires in the back. im thinking a 15x8 would be perfect but what backspacing etc? i know that trying to race on the 17s w 245/45s isnt going to work well at all

well im not putting down crazy power yet, but its not out of the question. with the locker, 4.10s and the sct, traction on the small sidewalls if the 245/45/17 is not enough give to hook up nicely. ive got a free set of one season old drag slicks that i would love to try and use that are 28X10.5X15

if theres a set of tbird wheels that will fit that are 15"s that would be perfect, the main reason for the 15"s would be for race tires, wether it is for street radials for bracket racing, or burnout tires for the car shows etc. and 15" tires are way cheaper to come by. i love this mark, but its my toy car, so im gonna have some fun with this thing

Or you could put on some BFG Drag Radials. I had them on my Camaro SS and it had some 18's in the rear and worked fine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back