Need Help with Photo Garage Pics

biglinc1

LVC Member
Reaction score
I've tried to upload pics to the photo garage and it keeps telling me the pics are too large when i upload from my computer. I've resized them to the point you can hardly see them, and still too large.

any help appreciated... ~thanks :)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

That is what I use. It is really simple to use. I always resize my pictures to "large" and also I select to resize the original pictures. That address should help you out.

thanks! I always use either photobucket or imageshack to store my pics but on my laptop i have MS pic manager - and i even resized it off photobucket and DL it back to my computer as a forum size pic (same size as I did for my other forums) and still won't work =/

but thanks - maybe i try antoerh way and c if itll work - just keeps giving me these wierd numbers like pic can't be over 100000 something?

I've been using that tool for atleast a year. Never had any problems out of it. And I do the same, I resize all images and upload to photobucket. weird..

this is the only way I can post a pic - Imageshack or Photobucket, no direct upload....i can't upload directly from my computer to where it says "browse" and it selects a file from my computer. I can copy/paste like the samples below but thats off either photobucket or imageshack - doesn't let me upload directly from my system

example here:
i copy/paste from photobucket
P1010508-1.gif

P1010492.gif

Imageshack:

and what does it mean max size 102400? it just won't let me uplaod a pic off my laptop at all - just confuses me :-/

Members online

Back