Need help with parts

luvmymkviii

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a little problem locating some parts. There isn't a lincoln dealer for miles and the local ford shop has a pin-headed idiot for a parts manager. I need to get a new latch for my gas cap in a hurry, i need the cover for the switch that powers the sunroof, as well as button covers or buttons for the window controls on the drivers door as well as a new button set for the info center and last but not least i need that dash trim piece that is directly under the windshield. oh, and almost forgot, i need a center cap for a snowflake.

I was wondering if anybody had a part number on any of these parts or might know of a junkyard who might have them, that is unless anybody on here might have these parts laying around, any help would be appreciated.

George

you can look on the internet for lincoln parts, you can usually find just about anything you need and there usually cheaper.

What color? I have a message keypad and power window and lock button set, but in Ivory. I also have 2 snowflake centercaps left, $10 each plus shipping.

Zip is 21920, let me dig them out and get a pic for you to make sure they are what you want (they can be painted).

Members online

No members online now.
Back