Need Help With Bumper

02 ls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i currently have a 02 ls with the premium package sport suspension and sport wheels, i needed a new bumper and when i ordered one i thought my car had the sport package so i order the wrong bumper. can someone please help me and explain or show the differences between them and tell me which one i need.
here are photos of it
DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Your LS has the gen 1 non-sport bumper. The premiums came with the same parts as the sport but retained the original front and rear bumpers.

I think both bumper fit the same right? You just got the wrong looking bumper. The sport does not have chrome and yours does. If you like and want to keep the chrome get the NON sport bumper. If you dont like the chrome and would rather have no chrome, then keep that sport bumper. Like TDUB said, you cold just paint you rear bumper chrome to match your car. A little simple DIY project

yea i might acutally do that instead, but then im going to want to smoke the like orange refelctors and turn signals, any ideas for that?

acutally what is the whole in the left side here not the fog light one but the other one
464884866_1624461872_0.jpg

There's an insert that goes there. That piece comes out for towing. Did you already buy it? I have a pearl white sport LS bumper that I took off of mine it you're interested.

yea thats acutally in my backyard....i prob gonna send it back and get the right one.....

I thought that was broken. Guess not. I dont think gen 2's have that

+1. You beat me to it.

Great minds think a like :D :Beer

Its missing a piece but its not a broken piece. Its detachable right?
Yup I second that.

not sure if anyone mentioned it or not, but the marer lghts are different too.

You mean the amber lights? Yeah we forgot to mention that, the sport and non sport have different corner amber reflectors

yes...damn cellphone buttons..

sorry, yes, the corner markers are different from sport to non sport. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back