Need Help with all these codes

Dirk Jones

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Lincoln LS and I've been having these same codes for a while. I just returned from Meineke and they couldn't help me so they just wrote all the codes. I don't know much about cars so I'm hoping to get the problem fixed.
I know for sure I changed all my solenoids before so I'm not sure why I need to do it again a year later. Also, if you know the codes, what parts do i need to buy?

IMG_6326.jpg

So, you have an intermittent turn signal switch (multi-function switch) problem. If they are working correctly 99% of the time, then you can ignore this.

Don't worry about momentary data bus faults.

You have problems with the fuel evap system. This is mostly an emissions thing. You can fix it (not expensive, usually) or ignore it. It can be difficult to troubleshoot.

Apparently, you have the V6 (it's always best to say which engine you have). You have some issue with the IMRC. I'd troubleshoot and fix that.

Your DCCV (heater valve) is shorting out. I'd fix that. Besides the climate control problems, this can cause electrical noise that causes all sorts of seemingly unrelated problems.
The bypass door code is a software bug. Ignore it. (Even the service manual says to ignore it.)

P1000 is the result of recently disconnecting the battery or clearing codes, or the EVAP faults.
P1572 - They didn't press the brake pedal at the right time.

The transmission codes are all likely the result of the solenoid assembly being bad (Did you replace with new OEM, or "rebuilt" from ebay?), or the connector not being fully seated, or the wiring to it being damaged.

Yes sorry, i do have the v6.
How would we troubleshoot the eval and dccv? I'm assuming i'd need to buy the heater control valve? I also usually get my parts from RockAuto. But now that I look at what a shift solenoid is, I did not replace the actual block so I'm assuming i need to buy that.

Yes sorry, i do have the v6.
How would we troubleshoot the eval and dccv? I'm assuming i'd need to buy the heater control valve? I also usually get my parts from RockAuto. But now that I look at what a shift solenoid is, I did not replace the actual block so I'm assuming i need to buy that.
Be sure to use OEM when replacing the DCCV (heater valve) You will regret it otherwise.

Rock Auto is a good place to buy parts from. Just don't buy the cheapest stuff... because you will get what you pay for.

As far as the DCCV and transmission solenoid pack... it is sincerely recommended to buy the factory Ford/Motorcraft parts. Same goes for the cooling system too.

And as a strong suggestion... I would stay away from muffler shops for any kind of work... except for exhaust. You will pay through the nose for what they charge.

Members online

No members online now.
Back