Need Help...Shaking while Idiling

00LincLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need your help I started up my car earlier today and it acted like it didn't want to crank but it did. Once it started up it took it a few moments before my steering wheel and front end started to shake. It started to shake while sitting at stop lights or completely stopped or parked but the shaking calmed down after I hit 45 mph.

Can anybody tell me whats going on with my car?

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

mine shakes during idle when i dont run octane boost and injector cleaner...i dont know what exactly causes it...but it helps to run additives....try that...

Nope there is no CEL when it starts shaking that i've seen or any Check sensors reports that pop up.

on that note.. do you think its ok to run them every tank? i do... hope i not effin shiz up.

mine shakes during idle when i dont run octane boost and injector cleaner...i dont know what exactly causes it...but it helps to run additives....try that...

Coil on it's way out but not bad enough to trip a check engine light. Gonna have to ride it out until it goes belly up.

Lincoln doesn't recommend after market fuel additives, can be hard on O rings, gaskets, and rubber lines.

yup bad coils i had that already, i replaced all 8 coils already and they all start with the same shaky symptoms

Members online

No members online now.
Back