Need help; Member please!!!

Its really not that bad. attach 1 L bracket under each hole for the plate like here in the yellow circle. It looks 100% smoother rather than having it stick out past the bumper and sit so high on the bumper. I know putting a plate on the side will look stupid and probably draw as much atention from the cops as not having one at all.

l_386868081193f472ed419f4544ec1fd1.jpg

Its really not that bad. attach 1 L bracket under each hole for the plate like here in the yellow circle. It looks 100% smoother rather than having it stick out past the bumper and sit so high on the bumper. I know putting a plate on the side will look stupid and probably draw as much atention from the cops as not having one at all.

Or do it like this guy

3082057_27_full.jpg

fbiwatching.jpg

Its amazing the immaturity of some people. You really show it when you get busted and all you can do is whine and try to weasel your way out of it. Be a man... take your punishment. Driving around with a car that screams "HEY, LOOK AT ME" , you have some sh!t in your front seat like a dumbass and now your crying about it. I'm guessing since your pleading for help with pictures you got locked up and your car got seized, otherwise you'd take your own damn pictures. I guess i'll go against the norm here and say i hope you get everything you got coming to you cause there is no way your getting out of this situation. Its called "Probable Cause", and the officer will have no problem proving this. Its not like he tore apart your dash, he found something in plain view. Watch your cornhole or something besides your car will be "Bangin". Ha ha ha ha. Oh well, i guess all the money you got rolling in from some website using pictures of your car can help pay for your lawyer.

it's funny.. we are both from the same state.. he is prolly jealous.. most people were..

the cops came up to my car and threw me out.. i had stuff planted on my car.. it's their word against mine.. i've taken polygraphs, etc.. etc.. same cops have been harrasing me for a while.. same "family of cops" have pulled me over 3 times in less than 1 year.. between him and his wife..

if u know i have my old car on websites then u must have seen my car around.. jealousy breeds envy.. so keep hating.. thank u to all the LVC members whom actually helped me with this and seem to understand were i'm coming from.. to pebble nuts up there with the "triple" black LS on chrome rims.. get some style.. get some class.. and get out my thread.. thank u.. and have a nice day..

Its amazing the immaturity of some people.

blah blah blah

Oh well, i guess all the money you got rolling in from some website using pictures of your car can help pay for your lawyer.

It's amazing the stupidity of some people. The guy you are referring to is RollinLS, whose pictures were being used by other sites to sell their product. Get your facts straight.

Ass.

It's time police start practicing the laws they swear to uphold. It really pisses me off when they break the law, then lie about it in court. Yes, they do it. If you believe otherwise, then my first statement rings doubly true.

i remember rolling.. my car was also used in some magazine adds for "wingdoors" INC. in dub magazine..

but he probably WAS referring to someone else.

In the future take out the spare and keep the severed heads there in the trunk instead of in the passenger seat. Since I started doing that I haven't been busted once.

i remember rolling.. my car was also used in some magazine adds for "wingdoors" INC. in dub magazine..

but he probably WAS referring to someone else.

So far I have YET to see anyone else have the Razzi kit.....which is why I was interested in getting it...especially since I could convert the Razzi kit, even just a little and black out my Fogs (but some HIDs in there so they are still bright) so it'll look close to KLEEN's photoshop of an AMG style.....

LS_R_supachrg_artsy_smlr 2.JPG

You know the Razzi kit looks nothing like that at all right?

RollinLS has one and there are a few pics of some other non members cars. There is a reason why not many have the kit.

Yes and you can definetely see that it's a bolt on kit......and it'll be more cost effective just to do the 2003-2005 LSE front fascia kit for my 2000 LS and get that painted.......the guy my exhaust tips cause I often get exhaust fumes from the Magnaflow coming into the cabin cause the magnaflow just ends slightly behind the bumper.....

just because the exhaust ends behind the bumper does not mean u should get exhaust fumes in the cabin when the doors are closed and windows are u.. if u do.. thats a problem....

A couple people have the razzi kit.. but i havent posted here in a while.. when i started posting here in 2004 there actually were a few people with the kit.. Rollin is prolly the most active member on this site with the kit.. out of all the kits (like there's so many) that is the least purchased mainly because it takes away from the elegant curves from the car and the price is not to good either. I personally liked it when I saw it and if you can mod. the bumper with tons of bondo to look like that drawn image above, i'm all for it..

FYI. If you tint your fogs and put HID's behind it they will shine yellow. thats what happens when u usually put black tints on.. the color that usually looks best through tinted lights is red.. not that it would be of any help to what u want to do.. I would suggest tinting them black with a vinyl tint and have holes cut around some LED bulbs to give u the angel eye look on the fogs.. in white.. and still have that black fog look down below during the day.. it might be even more beneficial to paint the fogs instead of tinting them to make sure you get no extra light exposure.. just a thought..

To the person who actually was kidn enough to provide me with the pictures.. what kind of LS do you have? make and modeL?

Pektel. I went back and noticed u had posted the pictures for me.. whats the braking system you got on the car? I might have some spare parts left over at home if you would like to have them.... it's just sitting there and i'm pretty grateful for the pictures.. they actually have been pretty helpful.. let me know here or PSM me

just because the exhaust ends behind the bumper does not mean u should get exhaust fumes in the cabin when the doors are closed and windows are u.. if u do.. thats a problem....

A couple people have the razzi kit.. but i havent posted here in a while.. when i started posting here in 2004 there actually were a few people with the kit.. Rollin is prolly the most active member on this site with the kit.. out of all the kits (like there's so many) that is the least purchased mainly because it takes away from the elegant curves from the car and the price is not to good either. I personally liked it when I saw it and if you can mod. the bumper with tons of bondo to look like that drawn image above, i'm all for it..

FYI. If you tint your fogs and put HID's behind it they will shine yellow. thats what happens when u usually put black tints on.. the color that usually looks best through tinted lights is red.. not that it would be of any help to what u want to do.. I would suggest tinting them black with a vinyl tint and have holes cut around some LED bulbs to give u the angel eye look on the fogs.. in white.. and still have that black fog look down below during the day.. it might be even more beneficial to paint the fogs instead of tinting them to make sure you get no extra light exposure.. just a thought..

To the person who actually was kidn enough to provide me with the pictures.. what kind of LS do you have? make and modeL?

Yeah I hear you...I definetely love the clean cut my LS is...maybe the LSE grille will fit more me...I just like the more aggressive look of the Razzi...instead of the "smile" the LSE has.....maybe some mesh can fix that....

what i dont like about the razzi is that the bottom of the kit kind if bends and evens out with the road.. the lip the LS comes with stock bends at the bottom.. if u can MOD that I think it would be great.

just please don't make it look like a honda.. thats all i ask.. :D

fbird18. No drop. I think he may have smaller tires on it. Can't remember for sure. But mine sits higher because of the 19's and 245/40's. That will be remedied soon :D

Pete you would be the jerkoff that shows off the finish on your car haha. Bangin, do let us know how it turns out.

You can have that finish too, Kyle. Just use that sample of expensive wax I sent you!

it's funny.. we are both from the same state.. he is prolly jealous.. most people were..

the cops came up to my car and threw me out.. i had stuff planted on my car.. it's their word against mine.. i've taken polygraphs, etc.. etc.. same cops have been harrasing me for a while.. same "family of cops" have pulled me over 3 times in less than 1 year.. between him and his wife..

if u know i have my old car on websites then u must have seen my car around.. jealousy breeds envy.. so keep hating.. thank u to all the LVC members whom actually helped me with this and seem to understand were i'm coming from.. to pebble nuts up there with the "triple" black LS on chrome rims.. get some style.. get some class.. and get out my thread.. thank u.. and have a nice day..

I concede i was wrong on the website/picture thing, my bad. Honestly, no kidding...there is no jealousy on my part. I have a 99% stock car and thats the way i want it, you like your car... i like mine, its that simple. The fact remains you post your private issues on an internet forum so you should expect people with different opinions. Regardless of whether you feel you have been harrased you know you had something in your car that you shouldnt have and got called on it. Its one thing if he goes thru your glove box or trunk, but something in plain view is a different story. Obviously in one way or another you have attracted the attention of the police in your area. In my 19 yrs of driving i have been pulled over maybe 4-5 times and only given a ticket twice, which i deserved. Despite what some may think the odds of a cop risking their career and possible jail time themselves just to "get you" is rare. Yes there are dirty cops (just watched Judgment Day recently) but its a very rare thing and getting some dude in a Lincoln LS i am sure isnt on the top of their list. Unfortunately the "my word against his" thing isnt going to work in your favor and the polygraph is pointless and useless. Anyway, your in a big mess and i'm sure justice will preveal, which ever way that is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back