Need Help Making My Truck Fastttt!!

nofinga911

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
once again sorry for posting in the mark viii section but there isnt a high performance section for my suv lol...anyway I have a 04 lincoln aviator and I want to make it fast...I want crazy pickup and speed...so far I have a borla exhaust, k&n air filter (cant find an intake for my vehicle, if anyone knows of one please let me know) and just got a programmer... what can I do? thinking about forced induction...but just scared to do all that work to my engine...any help is appreciated thanks guys!

You have an 8.8 rear differential; swap in a set of 4.30 gears :gr_devil:

Also, a high-stall torque converter would be cool- espeically combined with steeper gearing...

You can pick up a used Eaton for cheap from the '03-'94 Stang guys or go new with a Kenne Bell or Whipple setup. What you are looking for is torque to get the big pig going. So you want a twin screw for best driveability and performance. With a stock blower pulley, your motor should be fine for the long term.

evillally said:
You have an 8.8 rear differential; swap in a set of 4.30 gears :gr_devil:

Also, a high-stall torque converter would be cool- espeically combined with steeper gearing...

okk sounds good but im not sure where to get these parts lol and especially where to have them installed???

MonsterMark said:
You can pick up a used Eaton for cheap from the '03-'94 Stang guys or go new with a Kenne Bell or Whipple setup. What you are looking for is torque to get the big pig going. So you want a twin screw for best driveability and performance. With a stock blower pulley, your motor should be fine for the long term.

how do i know what will fit my truck??

nofinga911 said:
okk sounds good but im not sure where to get these parts lol and especially where to have them installed???

www.summitracing.com

Look for 4.30 Ford gears.

The 03 Cobra blower system is a direct bolt-on for your engine. You pretty much have the same engine as the 03 Cobra- but with different internals and intake. You could also buy a Trilogy Motorsport blower:

http://www.trilogymotorsports.com/

Members online

No members online now.
Back