Need help finding a...

truckerlincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok. Everybody knows i got the 91 and the 81 but nobody knows what the next project is. Well, my dad is a street rodder by heart and has finally talked me into going old school. I have decided to go with about the hardest lincoln to friggin find so i am asking for help from the best club and members in the biz. I need help tracking down and finding a...1938 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe. Ya, i said a 38 Lincoln Coupe. Any help on anything? Oh yea, i better say that i am looking for one to restore myself. Thanks peeps!!

Ok Trucker... a true Hot Rod Lincoln...

Keep me posted... I don't know where one is but I'll keep a look out...

How about a 4.6 32 v. Mark VIII engine in the 38 Zephyr

I suggest doing a saved Ebay search. This way if your car comes up on Ebay it will e-mail you. Chances are you aren't going to find one if you search this day or that, but I'll bet they come on there from time to time.

Mespock, thats exactly what i was thinking with the motor. Imagine...4.6 4valve in a 38 coupe all nice and clean. Thanks for the advice and searchin for me. And if its sitting in the weeds or under a inch of dust in a barn, i want to look at it!

Was that the v 12 in that car? I heard some of the 30's came with them. Not sure which ones exactly.

hey i know in the goodguys gazette classifieds a while back there was a late 30s or 40s lincoln with v12 and a 03 marauder motor. dont remember how much or when but i could check.

ok i came up with a 48 lincoln 2 dr. coupe with the v12 and bad floor pans, Has complete build sheet and is started. owner has a 03 marauder motor, with 7k on it all harness, pcms, and trans. wants 10 for all of it. its in indiana i believe and was listed in the jan08 Goodguys Gazzette. I can get numbers for you if interested just pm me. Its not a bad deal but i am looking for a 49.

Members online

Back