Need help. Desperate!!! :'( Window problems...

WrathofGod

New LVC Member
Reaction score
So i bought my 95 eldorado n* from my grandpa a little bit a go. Well this winter my window got stuck so i pulled it up a little bit and it worked. Now i have to do it all the time and when it does get up it makes a clicking sound.(when its up all the way). I'm desperate on how to take the panel off the driver door. To fix it. I'm sure its the regulator.:mad:

So i got it finnaly off.

On the back uppder side of the carpet on the door it folds down and theres a screw hiding under there. As far I can tell there wasn't another one.

I had to take off the faceplate for the handle and the whole windows switch thing by pushing two medal things in on either side. And then disconnect that. Then i just had to kinda pul and tug and it came off. I need to get that black plastic covering out of the way to work on the window though. ANyone know what to use to re-attach it after i take it off?

I guess I can't edit so heres the update.

I can't really figure out what the problem is but I can now get the window to go up and it wont make the clicking but if it rolls down it still gets stuck 2/3 and 1/3rds of the way down. I'm guessing its the motor that causes that? Since it worked fine a few months b4 any other ideas?

It could be the guides not lining up right. The black goo stuff will stick back to the plastic if you press it firmly and reattach the interior panel

It could be the guides not lining up right. The black goo stuff will stick back to the plastic if you press it firmly and reattach the interior panel

What do you mean by guides excatly? And what would I be pushing firmly togather? Pics would help but if not maybe you could explain :)

Eldo Windows

It sounds like the sprocket has a tooth mising. (At least that's what the man who charged me $319.00 to fix mine said)

It sounds like the sprocket has a tooth mising. (At least that's what the man who charged me $319.00 to fix mine said)

What? Damn... I'm gonna go get my oil changed at the regular place in the next week or so. Maybe they can tell me. All I know if I can figure out what the part is I can fix it :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back