Need Help Decoding Build Sheet for 1969 Continental Mark III

b-17rocks

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all of you fellow forumers out there!!! I need some help decoding the Build sheet on this car because some of the things that are on it don't match up with the VIN and the Marti's report. like for instance the last 3 letters of the VIN are different on the build sheet, as well as the VIN saying i have a Light metallic blue color even though the car is Light Nugget Gold on the build sheet.

here is the VIN: 9Y89A847378

The build sheet will be attached as a photo

DSC_0782.JPG

That is a treasure find!! That is my dream car a '69-'71 Continental Mark III coupe.
I wish I can help you out, although I have a source who can be of help. It is Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC) One of the directors could point out who can give a breakdown of this info. Or could place your concerns with the Lincoln Heritage Museum for info.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Links:
Home - Lincoln & Continental Owners Club

Contact Us - Lincoln & Continental Owners Club

That is a treasure find!! That is my dream car a '69-'71 Continental Mark III coupe.
I wish I can help you out, although I have a source who can be of help. It is Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC) One of the directors could point out who can give a breakdown of this info. Or could place your concerns with the Lincoln Heritage Museum for info.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Links:
Home - Lincoln & Continental Owners Club

Contact Us - Lincoln & Continental Owners Club
Ok ill check it out thanks!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back