Need Gen 2 Headlight Switch for LS

03AspenGreenLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my headlight switch, it has been broken since I got the car, but is slowly getting worse and is almost to the point of not working. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell?

Some times a good shot of zero residue contact cleaner spray can do wonders. You can find this at Radio Shack for less than $5.

Some times a good shot of zero residue contact cleaner spray can do wonders. You can find this at Radio Shack for less than $5.

I had originally thought that the switch could be repaired, until I took it out last night, it looks like someone has either already tried to fix it, and busted almost all of the snaps that hold it together, or it has been punched or suffered some kind of force.

What is happening is when I turn the headlights to Park Lamps, the park lamps and the fog lamps come on, and you cant turn the fog lamps off. When you move to headlights, the headlights and the fogs come on, but you cat get the fogs to go off, and then when you try to turn all the lights off, its like a magic trick to get the switch to stay in the off position it either wants to go to auto lamps or parking lamps.

Try Ebay, you see them occasionally or bit the bullet and try Maxx at Five Star Ford ===>.

Members online

No members online now.
Back