Need coils?

diskfunktional

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
they look good. I actually bought mine cheaper from a different seller. But next time i think ill give accel a try

If you look at other part number, its shows Wells Ref # C1234. They did not show the top of the coil so that you can verify that these are true Motorcrafts. They seem like they are Wells. I wouldnt trust them until they sent me a pic of the top.

i dont think they are motorcraft lol

for lack of a better way to describe them, i think they're replica motorcraft, or modeled after them lol

and FAST how do they compare in price/performance with accel and motorcraft?

Granatelli great coils! I used them on my Scion and many many factory boost users use them.

^ Yeah I just saw the coils browsing thought it might be a good score for someone. Verifying the part number and part you would be receiving is a must.

even if they arent im sure theyre better than the global ones.

This is the seller that I bought twice from and both batches were bad..Luckily with the combined two batches I made one good batch. As for the seller he does not reply or stand by his warranty FYI I'm pretty sure others have had there problems good or bad just my .02

What more is there to know about a seller with over 99% feedback from over 20k transactions?

This is the seller that I bought twice from and both batches were bad..Luckily with the combined two batches I made one good batch. As for the seller he does not reply or stand by his warranty FYI I'm pretty sure others have had there problems good or bad just my .02

^
That's why.. People (including myself) post when they are happy with the product they receive.. You can't edit your post when you find out the the customer service is bad down the road when you need something replaced.. Same goes for Global.. Although I haven't had any problems with their coils to date..

^
That's why.. People (including myself) post when they are happy with the product they receive.. You can't edit your post when you find out the the customer service is bad down the road when you need something replaced.. Same goes for Global.. Although I haven't had any problems with their coils to date..

Yea, I always base my purchases off of the experience of one person out of tens of thousands too. :rolleyes:

I wasn't saying that.. People post feedback on how fast they shipped, communication, and quality of the product.. They usually post once they get them on or have less then 100 miles on them.. You don't know how the seller keeps up after the sale based on their feedback imo..

So I'm looking to buy some coils and since deaing with Egay and knowing first hand that these coils don't last I know what i'm getting into. Everyone I've ever spoken with always says go OEM. That being said @ 95 dollars a pop here at Ford Lincoln dealership that's mighty expensive! My total for all 6 would be 643.83 Ouch! Anyone got a good seller/dealer they would recommend even if it's ebay.. Thanks

Was just about to check them. I got all my suspension parts from them. Appreciate it

My last Ebay batch was from them..He doesn't seem to have V6 coils anymore.

I must be blind or something..thanks once again. I'll bite the bullet and try ebay.

How long did your ebay coils last before?

Well the last batch had one coil that was bad so I swapped them out with my old batch. Lasted me about 25,000-35,000 km but don't quote me on that. Wasn't really keeping track..

Members online

No members online now.
Back