Need Chrome Bumper cover for '01

9enisP

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I banged up my front bumper and chrome piece the other day when I rear ended someone. I can get the bumper repainted but I have to replace the chrome piece. I wanted to check here in case someone was looking to get rid of theirs before I go buy a new one. Any info on where I could get a cheap one would be appreciated too. Thanks in advanced.

GrayGhost1 said:
Have you looked at getting an entire front bumper? Go to www.bumpers.com and you can get one at a great price already painted.

If I can get mine painted for around/less than $200 and buy a new chrome cover it'll save me $300. I also think my front left ball joint is loose, so I have to pay to get that replaced too. I'm about to do a search but if anyone knows about how much it costs to replace the lower control arm assembly, please let me know. The dealership said I was probably looking around $400-$500 for parts, labor, and alignment. All that and I'm trying to pay for honeymoon. :rolleyes:

You can call Maxx over at 5 star.. You can get that chrome piece from him.. I bought one from him.. He gave me a really good price.

NickLS said:
You can call Maxx over at 5 star.. You can get that chrome piece from him.. I bought one from him.. He gave me a really good price.

What is 5 Star? Do you have his number?

Here's his email address......"Max" <parts@fivestarford.com>......I just had him price some parts to fix my truck and he blew everybody away. I've heard tons of great stuff about Max and from my short dealings, he seems like an awesome guy. Just drop him an emial. You may not hear anything back until Monday though, cause I'm pretty sure this is his work email address.

Boomhower said:
Here's his email address......"Max" <parts@fivestarford.com>......I just had him price some parts to fix my truck and he blew everybody away. I've heard tons of great stuff about Max and from my short dealings, he seems like an awesome guy. Just drop him an emial. You may not hear anything back until Monday though, cause I'm pretty sure this is his work email address.

Awesome. Thanks. I'll email him tomorrow when I'm in the right state of mind.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back