need advice on a '00 LS

sorry bro but that cars pissn me off, i rather tell people thats its a pos then let them go buy one and find out for theirselves and waste thousands of $ like im doing right now. ok so dont take it offensive. and its not just my Ls its 90% of them and everyone on here knows it, besides fewlucky ones that had no probs. why u think they discontinued them? lol

You must be a young kid that doesn't know anything about cars because your statements prove you are ignorant when it comes to cars. The LS is an awesome car, especially if you take care of it and do preventative maintanence instead of just replacing what breaks. I have had several things go wrong with my car, but because of LVC I have been able to fix my car myself and saved a lot of money. So if you don't have anything nice or logical to say "take you and your LS" somewhere where they are wanted because we don't want you here.

dont get all shi**y w me cuz u r in love w ur Ls chill out.

There was general things wrong with mine.. After that was fixed, it's been awesome to me..

lol dam dude u love prius,no thank you ill get my chevy silverado

Good luck with that..

I think that the percentage is quite small.

Agreed..

The majority of the problems with the LS are the same and documented.

Yes its costs money to fix but at least you know what needs to be done to fix it.

Exactly.. Yes the car has common problems but that doesn't make it a lemon..

So if you don't have anything nice or logical to say "take you and your LS" somewhere where they are wanted because we don't want you here.

Agreed.. People are on here for help.. If they didn't like the car, they would have sold it already and wouldn't be here

The manual trans LSs are a completely different market from the autos. You can't compare prices between manuals and autos. Nice manuals are hard to find and the asking prices can seem ridiculous when you compare them to autos.

A ticking noise from the injectors is normal and is speed dependant. There may also be some normal valve train noise. The magnitude of the noise is the question and can't be addressed here.

Compared to the V8s, the v6s are bulletproof.

+1

I just turned 169k miles on my 2000.

You just need to see what that ticking is coming from, some is normal, but we have no way of hearing what you are hearing. Have a professional mechanic listen. I would still pay that much for one of these rare birds, but it would have to be running well, not about to die.

ok, im not here to start arguments. i just gave my 2 cents on the vehicle based on my experience w/ my ls and what i see on here. didnt mean to offend anyone

ok, im not here to start arguments. i just gave my 2 cents on the vehicle based on my experience w/ my ls and what i see on here. didnt mean to offend anyone

Do you have the slightest clue how to work a key-board son. Take some grammar and spelling lessons, come back and present your argument like an educated young :q:q:q:q.

God I hate ignorant young people..... If you're going to argue sound smart and know what the :q:q:q:q you're talking about....

It certainly does seem like you are in fact trying to stir something up.

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”
- John Wayne

who gives a f about gas mileage? the dude asked a ? and i gave him my advice the car is completley junk bro and u know it. dont get all shi**y w me cuz u r in love w ur Ls chill out.

How are those ESL courses coming along?

who gives a f about gas mileage? the dude asked a ? and i gave him my advice the car is completley junk bro and u know it. dont get all shi**y w me cuz u r in love w ur Ls chill out.

Yours might be. Maybe you don't know how to treat a car. I've had 4; still have 3; and they have been just as reliable as any other car I have owned. My daughter drives my old 2000 V6 with ~180K miles on it. Still runs very well, no leaks and doesn't burn any oil.

Like was said earlier, burn yours and but a POC Corolla!

Members online

No members online now.
Back