Need a test dummy..

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-06-LINCO...ruck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#ht_1486wt_1163
I was just looking at ebay and it caught my eye that they painted the pillars to match.. I think it would look awesome, if my car wasn't all black I would try it.. Anyone willing to try and color match it and see how it looks? I think it would look sweet but I dunno your call...

Kinda just a pointless thread but maybe spark an idea for someone!! :rolleyes:

I like it on that car, can't say it would look right on my car in red. Perhaps get a little vinyl that matches and try it. That way it can be removed.

Even on cars that are not black, i prefer the pillars black. Blends better with tinted windows imo :)

I have always wanted to do that to mine

I think it only looks good on white cars. Any other color, black pillars only for me.

anybody want to fund my paint matching pillar endeavor lol when I get the car repainted I think I'm gonna get the pillars painted to match.

I don't like a single thing about that kit. So bulky, the spoiler is too large I don't like how it goes past the trunk lid.

Gen 1 LSE spoiler, and WW spoiler are the only spoilers that I like personally.

:)That carrrrrr

But yes, in agreement with everyone else it seems. It would work on a white car best IMO.

It is simple to sand & paint the pillars, I have completed mine. Go for it!
If everyones ride looked the same cars would be boring! Some like or dislike every change to a vehicle. Make yours different and special! If you are not paying for it you don't control what I do!

Members online

Back