Need a Sig?

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need some more practice in my free time. If you want a sig throw up the pics you want in it and a description for color and wording.

Words - Missing Linc'

Use these pics and whatever colors layout you want..

DSCF1305.jpg

DSCF1315.jpg

Sorry man, I've been busy. Sweet looking car. Here's a 500x100 default size. If you want something changed just shout at me.

ls.jpg

Can you use my sig pic I have already and do something with the Cobrastar and my user name? thanks in advance.

Word - LVC Gold

color layout is fine by me but a nice smoke effect could ad nice points :-D

Thats great man, now how do I use it? I tried to use the link but it shows up as a different picture..?

carandhousepics004.jpg

carandhousepics007.jpg

carandhousepics010.jpg

no words are required but if you could do somthing thats almost black and white but not quite

That ROCKS! I would never be able to do anything like this with a computer. thanks man.

What can you do with these?

I kind of like the last two 'cause they catch both cars but whatevvv!

Lincoln Luebbe

miscphotos173.jpg

016.jpg

just this one?

028.jpg

or this one?

029.jpg

That ROCKS! I would never be able to do anything like this with a computer. thanks man.

If you can read you can do this. All it takes is illustrator and photoshop and 2 300 page books to learn how to use all the tools. I just got certified off adobe's site for AI and PS. Want to get teaching certified. I'll get some more up tonight.

thanks this is my first sig in the 3 and somethin years ive been on lvc.

Ground Zero what you came up with is way better than I could have expected!!
Not to be picky... But could I get the second one you did ( the one with both my cars) with Lincoln Luebbe in the wording instead of Lincoln reach higher and keep reaching?
If not thats cool too bro. I'll take it the way it is!

Members online

No members online now.
Back