Need a new shifter

gijoe

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My shifter wont down shift to fourth, so I had a friend run it at Ford and it came back with the internet shifter components are bad, so now I'm looking for a non sst shifter. Hopefully someone has one and does'nt want alot for it. Anyways it my wifes car and she does'nt want SST just in case you were wondering. Thanks in advance Jeff

:rolleyes:

I have a non-SST shifter I'll sell. How about $75 shipped? It won't have a shift knob on it though. I can take a picture of it later this evening.

GrayGhost1 said:
I have a non-SST shifter I'll sell. How about $75 shipped? It won't have a shift knob on it though. I can take a picture of it later this evening.

hey ken you wouldnt happen to have any SST's laying around that you would be looking to get rid of, or know of a way to just buy one?

NYC LSv8 said:
hey ken you wouldnt happen to have any SST's laying around that you would be looking to get rid of, or know of a way to just buy one?
Unfortunately I don't. I swapped out my non-SST shifter for the SST shifter and that's why I have the one available. Dang it! I knew I forgot to do something last night. I need to get that picture of the non-SST shifter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back