Need 3 help questions answered please!!!

droppedbass87@aol.com

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, I've searched but haven't found good answers at all for my problems so please help me out guys!

First off, I rebuild transmissions for a living with my dad I've done other things on so many cars but this 2000 Lincoln LSV8 I bought is very different to me on the strange problems it has but I'm just stating this so that you know I am mechanically inclined. Also I pulled that stupid hydraulic fan off and bought the universal black magic fan that pulls 3,300 cfm and it cools the car perfectly! Next I will be pulling the stupid hydraulic fan off and putting that belt that monk has already measured out and has done then pulling that stupid cooler they have those 3 heated liquids going through out and putting one HD cooler for the trans and one medium for the power steering on front condensor to keep that trans cool! I also have the loud hummmmm coming from the rear differential so I'm guessing the bearings are shot inside of it so I will replace those!

First problem- the blower motor for both A/C and heat only works on high! No other speeds just high. I found something called the blower motor control module. And I have to pull the dash and glovebox apart correct?

Second problem- my heat gets barely warm even when I turn it to 90 degrees it never gets hot! I don't think this is the DCCV right?

Third problem- my horn, cruise control, volume control doesn't work and sometimes my automatic steering wheel doesnt go back into place when i turn my car off so this I know for sure is the infamous CLOCK SPRING so I know I will have to pull the steering wheel off and do that soon but the problem I'm wanting fixed asap is the 5x5 chimes I'm getting when I crank the car, it chimes 25 times total in 5 sets and I'm sick of it. What do I have to buy and replace to fix this problem because I never got a straight answer in the search engine.. PLEASE HELP!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back