Need 2000 LS V8 Repair Manual

MrMcKnight

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have access to a pdf repair/service manual for a 00 ls v8? I'm to lazy to buy one.

It'll probably go over better here if you don't characterize yourself as 'too lazy' when asking questions. The search function will probably give you access to both first and second generation service manuals. Both have been available in the past.

KS

What does my ambition have to do with getting a helpful answer. I have searched for one and found dead end results. Plus alot of links in this forum are broken. So maybe one time they helped people but now they are no help at all

Telling us about your lack of ambition in a post asking us to do the work for you is not the best way to get help. I googled 'Lincoln L S 2000 shop manual' and the first thing on the list is a free down-load. You're welcome.

KS

Telling us about your lack of ambition in a post asking us to do the work for you is not the best way to get help. I googled 'Lincoln L S 2000 shop manual' and the first thing on the list is a free down-load. You're welcome.

KS
Sorry, I'm not asking for people to search Google for a pdf manual for me. Simply asking if anyone has or knows a good source for the manual. All the "free" manuals that I found aren't really free. So far you have been less help then Google.

Sorry, I'm not asking for people to search Google for a pdf manual for me. Simply asking if anyone has or knows a good source for the manual. All the "free" manuals that I found aren't really free. So far you have been less help then Google./QUOTE]

There is a guy here who has been of immense help to dozens, if not hundreds, of people. You'll notice that he hasn't replied to your question. It's probably because of your 'tone' when you asked. Polite, somewhat 'hat-in-hand' requests usually get help. You're new here, so that probably is, at least, part of the problem.

I can't help you. My own disk/manual is for '02.

KS

Last edited:

Members online

Back