NE Chapter What are we doing?

exceptionaLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
LEts plan a meet. If sombody already has one planned let me in. If not, lets do it....seriously....im getting depressed wathing the Cali meet on youtube all the time.

i feel as if the man is holding us down....we need to unite..........i dont want to keep repeating myself, and i apologize for it...but we must have a meet...an absolute must

id be down for making a New England Chapter, but you guys should check out my thread like Poop said...

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=40617

there is going to be well over 200 cars.... we have counted 280 so far plus bikes and people who havent said that yes they will be going. We have members coming in from canada, NY, IL, FL, PA.... this is gonna be a great time! You should all come sheck it out! I have the only confirmed Lincoln so far. Sounds like poop is gonna be there as well a pros Xtruda.

Rekless used to be GM vs Ford, but now its just we all love cars and thats about it. Good group, roughly 650 people total all over the world (military folk) just really love all kinds of cars and we would love to see anyone else who wants to have a good time and see some pretty cool rides

Members online

No members online now.
Back