NE Chapter Homepage

Hi Joey

You need to add "Or Every Thursday at 2:00am" to the NE Chapter homepage in the "Join Us In The Chat Room" box :D

Regards

Dereck

Last edited:
sweet... I'm not sure where I should really be as far as the chapters go.

I mean, yeah I live in NY... but it might as well be ohio. Everyone else seems to be from NYC area

I'll try and get the word out more about this place. I've seen quite a few people at car shows with lincolns but always forget to mention it.

I need to carry some cards/fliers in my car...

Well that was the issue. Most are from very southern NY or the PA area. I'm from upstate (Catskill). Pretty difficult for me to make it to meets

SC_Steve said:
I'll try and get the word out more about this place. I've seen quite a few people at car shows with lincolns but always forget to mention it.

I need to carry some cards/fliers in my car...

I have a whole bunch of business cards, if you like, I could send you some....or you can go to vista print and get like 250 for free.....up to you....let me know.

1wykdmk8 said:
I have a whole bunch of business cards, if you like, I could send you some....or you can go to vista print and get like 250 for free.....up to you....let me know.
lvc cards?

Dereck said:
Hi Joey

You need to add "Or Every Thursday at 2:00am" to the NE Chapter homepage in the "Join Us In The Chat Room" box :D

Regards

Dereck
i need your e-mail so i can send you last nights stuff.
Eric

Members online

Back