NASCAR diecast.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Way too much to list. I have accumulated so much of this stuff over the years from buying HotWheels Collections that included NASCAR. I have so much, just email me with anything you need and the sizes.

Strviiiup@yahoo.com or inbox me here.

Thanks.

Last edited:
u have any dale monte carlo's of the 4th gen? aerocoupe or notchback? dicast that is. or even hardees or someone else who had the monte's?

My four year old's favorite is Yellow Corvette... we can't find anymore retail-wise (he ahs over 800 HotWheels/Matchbox cars (at last count)... Have any yellow Corvettes, any year....

hottweelz said:
My four year old's favorite is Yellow Corvette... we can't find anymore retail-wise (he ahs over 800 HotWheels/Matchbox cars (at last count)... Have any yellow Corvettes, any year....

I have a gold vette - Hotwheels first year or so!

MrWilson said:
u have any dale monte carlo's of the 4th gen? aerocoupe or notchback? dicast that is. or even hardees or someone else who had the monte's?

No hardees, but I do have some old Dale. Just pick a day, come over and we will dig through the pile. Pick what you want then make me an offer.

hottweelz said:

Probobly, but I haven't looked through my hotwheels in sometime.

Members online

No members online now.
Back