MysticMac ??? - BC Wildfires

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yo ... Mr. @MysticMac , You alright? How you holding up?

MysticMac was last seen: Monday July 10th at 11:57 AM

BC wildfires | News, Videos & Articles

Couldn't help notice on the news your part of the world is somewhat majorly on fire.
Under evacuation orders and such. Trans Canada Hwy is shut down in that direction.
Hopefully it's not affecting your direct area too much.

wildfire-1105209_960_720-675x400.jpg

Certainly hope all is well with you and you're friends, family and neighbors.

Let us know if you are doing ok ...

Last edited:
Fires haven't hit the lower mainland yet but lot's of devastation, ton's of evacuation's and ongoing looting.. Some guy just got arrested for stealing $65,000 worth of evacuated families belonging's and a bunch more arrested as well in different area's. Shit's going post apocalyptic in some places.. Thanks for the worry though. We're all safe where I am.

Desperate situation. Good to hear you're in a safe spot. Europe's got major fires also. Stay Safe!

I've been MIA on the LS scene more than usual in the last week or so. I wrote off my mini cooper last week. So choked it was a fun car to drive being the first gen supercharged mini's under BMW(Chrysler motor dont ask why lol).. ICBC estimator said about 9 grand its worth but he was just throwing that out as a feeler. I have found a handful of 06 r52 S's on craigslist from $6500 all the way to $14,000 obo... Im thinking we'll get about 10 or 11 grand but im not holding my breath. I had a dent in the front fender from a hit run and walmart and a tiny dime sized hole in my rear plastic bumper cover ( 50 dollar fix if i did it myself).. I want another Mini so my dad can drive it to work in his last year before retirement but I have my eyes on a few Lincoln crossovers... not brand new of course Im not a baller lol. I really am interested in a turboed mini or just buying a shell of a mini (no engine) and throwing in a non chrysler motor. Only BMW engine that would work in the mini is the m3 inline 6 but it would be have to be mounted in the trunk because its too long for under the hood.

Just arrived Winnipeg, MB
Light haze and you can smell it in the air ever so lightly. Same as when Fort Mac burned. All travels East.

Yeah Vancouver had a air warning the other day. You cant even see the mountains anymore if your in the downtown area. Stinks up in the British properties and and closer to Whistler

Members online

No members online now.
Back