Mystery interior pieces!

tristangoesham

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
These came with my car and they were all inside the center console. I've searched high and low for where they might belong but can't find anywhere they might go. Any ideas? They all say Ford or FoMoCo on them. It's been driving me crazy.

http://imageshack.us/f/826/mysterylspieces.jpg/
mysterylspieces.jpg

Idk why it's not letting me embed the image on here but the link is above^

i no for sure that 3 of those go behind the front seats to cover the tracks for the seats. put the seats all the way forward and you should see what im talking about. the other 2 with the holes im not sure about.

The ones with the holes go on the seatbelt thingy that you can adjust up and down on the pillars I think... Id go check but I wont have my car until tomorrow...

used-2005-lincoln-ls-4drsdnv8autowultimatepkg-10031-7723202-13-640.jpg

scaled.php

The ones with the slots are covers for the rear seat back latches and the others are covers for the seat track bolts.

or sin(π/6)*[√4] + (3!)^2 - (46,656)^(1/3)

well as long as we never have a zero in the denominator we shall be okay, or else there may be a tear in the space time continuum, you know that's how the movie 2012 begins, a kid doing math got a zero in the denominator then all hell breaks loose.

well as long as we never have a zero in the denominator we shall be okay, or else there may be a tear in the space time continuum, you know that's how the movie 2012 begins, a kid doing math got a zero in the denominator then all hell breaks loose.

Great not only did you ruin the movie for me, but you ruined my next pointless post. Was going to post "/0, Now we're :q:q:q:qed" at lunchtime lol

I forgot to update you guys and I come back to this cluster :q:q:q:q LOL. Anyway, thanks I got the 2 seat slider guards put back on and the back seat latch covers applied. Now I still have that one remaining piece. I'll take some more/better pics of it later.

Great not only did you ruin the movie for me, but you ruined my next pointless post. Was going to post "/0, Now we're :q:q:q:qed" at lunchtime lol

hahaha this actually made me laugh and when the guy next to me at worked asked why I was laughing and I told him a math joke he really looked at me weird hahahaa

Members online

Back