my wife was driving .....need a front bumper :mad:

m999wc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
she was driving and right know i need a new lse front bumper where can i find it??
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

I like how you opened with "my wife was driving." Sorry, I dont know where to get a new bumper cover though.

not sure coz i contact a company that do restore plastic and bumper and told me it will be better to get a new one or a jobber quality

Don't get mad at the Mrs..... The car is repairable, relationships are MUCH harder (celebrated 37 years last month)!

I was just joking around although I'll never hit a milestone anywhere near that, congrats!

I was just joking around although I'll never hit a milestone anywhere near that, congrats!

Thanks!! Believe me, it hasn't been easy but the rewards easily outweigh the struggles. We have two wonderful kids!

You know what, just for fun - I'm going create a list of things wifey has broken or things that have broken on my LS while she was driving it:

1. The passenger side fog light (she hit something I'm not sure what and shattered the lens).
2. Driver side heat warmer (probably a coincidence but once again she was driving it).
3. The moonroof drain tube became disconnected and the pillar started leaking.
4. My amp died (she was probably blasting music too loudly).
5. The intake became disconnected (dont ask me how).
6. Cracked the radiator in the same spot everyone seems to get theirs cracked in (probably a coincidence again).
7. and lastly, bent a wheel.

AND AND AND she only drove my car about 15 total times.

For the most part she refuses to drive it now because she thinks she's causing all these malfunctions/problems unless I'm drunk or hungover and can't drive haha

You know what, just for fun - I'm going create a list of things wifey has broken or things that have broken on my LS while she was driving it:

1. The passenger side fog light (she hit something I'm not sure what and shattered the lens).
2. Driver side heat warmer (probably a coincidence but once again she was driving it).
6. Cracked the radiator in the same spot everyone seems to get theirs cracked in (probably a coincidence again).

For the most part she refuses to drive it now because she thinks she's causing all these malfunctions/problems unless I'm drunk or hungover and can't drive haha

Mine cut a corner at Costco and drove the curb up into the rocker panel and bottom of the door.
A truck lost its hitch cover/plug and it went through the grille and pushed the A/C condenser back, bending it a little.
She floored it getting on the freeway and got the ETC Failsafe warning (coil #4 was failing).

That's all I can remember. We won't go into my list!!!!!!

ok so forget about my thread :cool:

Message me, I have an '06/LSE bumper I'm trying to sell. Not sure where in Canada you're located but it's worth a shot.

Message me, I have an '06/LSE bumper I'm trying to sell. Not sure where in Canada you're located but it's worth a shot.
i m gonna wait some time to see if i can weld it if no i will pm you . thanks for interest

Members online

No members online now.
Back