my rebuild number 2

02 ls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone here has ever noticed the wrecked LS at Malibu shell on PCH(now across the street at the chevron) but it is mine, and i finally got the front end back together, only took me a year but next up is doing the windshield dash airbags and seat belts and resetting all the crash stuff, anyone else here ever done all this? Ive done a dash before but not one anywhere near as complex as this, and at this point I am debating paying someone else to do it, advice?

god i just want my baby back =/

0908101510a.jpg

crash2004.jpg

crash2002.jpg

2011-04-25_17-08-59_713.jpg

IMG952011102495144302.jpg

IMG952012010295140608.jpg

2012-01-02_19-46-43_114.jpg

...cant help with any info what so ever...., but when did they start painting the washer fluid hood spray nozzle things???... i dont think i've ever seen them black.

...cant help with any info what so ever...., but when did they start painting the washer fluid hood spray nozzle things???... i dont think i've ever seen them black.

they didnt ;).....mind you this is crash number.....2.....first one was my bad, this one wasn't, and Ive blown a motor, lol my car is a cockroach

I know you don't to here this but you may just want to get rid of the car. The airbags and dash will cost you a fortune.

I don't know if you have a pull a part around you they sell dashes and airbags pretty cheaply other than that most people are very proud of their airbags.

If you do not have a pull a part I have 4 around me so I can check as I usually do and If I come across anything I will let you know. Just pm a list of things you need and I will look.

i already have all the parts, i bought another LS that had a motor with rod knock, im not giving up on my baby lol

Members online

Back