my poor ls :(

sh!t that sucks!

LSE bumper time?

+1

What is with this lately? So many Lincolns getting beaten up. In here and the Mark VIII section too.

Unfortunately some cops don't want to be bothered to find out who is at fault unless there is serious injury. I witnessed an accident where I was waiing at a light to go straight the left turning lanes got a green arrow. A guy in a pickup came barrelling through and hit the first car making a left. Now I didn't actually see the other guys light turn red but obviously unless the light was broken she wouldn't have gotten a green arrow if his light was still green. Cop didn't want to hear it.

I almost hit a deer on the way home. locked up the brakes. barely missed the thing.

Unfortunately some cops don't want to be bothered to find out who is at fault unless there is serious injury. I witnessed an accident where I was waiing at a light to go straight the left turning lanes got a green arrow. A guy in a pickup came barrelling through and hit the first car making a left. Now I didn't actually see the other guys light turn red but obviously unless the light was broken she wouldn't have gotten a green arrow if his light was still green. Cop didn't want to hear it.

It's true. That's why the very few Times I've witnessed an accident I've always given the person who was hit my personal number to call if that happened. I've only been called once, but I've only seen a few accidents.

Members online

Back