My New Rims

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally got my Octastars - Here are before and after - Please excuse the messy car - it's been all snow, rain, ice, melt and mud here for over a week.

mark3.jpg

mark4.jpg

And the new ----------

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

:admin

I always liked the OctaStars on these cars. Nicest looking factory wheels IMO

I am not a huge fan of the Octastars....but they look good. I like the wheels I have on my car in chrome better.....the 10 spokes.....but that is just my opinion.....looks good Joey.....now you can not say that your car is stock...... :N :Beer

Yes I can - those wheels are mark viii wheels from lincoln

Its not stock anyway - I have a tranny cooler

Now if only he would get rid of the 'lift-kit' look. LOL.

If you drop the car, make sure you loosen up the suspension components first so it doesn't bind and wear out prematurely.

Those rims make your car look classier and hotter at the same time. I'm happy for ya bro. Lookin good in your snow-slushed neighborhood.

MonsterMark said:
Now if only he would get rid of the 'lift-kit' look. LOL.

If you drop the car, make sure you loosen up the suspension components first so it doesn't bind and wear out prematurely.
I might lower it at some point. I havent decided yet. I would like it lower but there are headaches associated with doing so, as you know.

Funny how those wheels made your car look so much better. Kinda makes me wish I had the chrome wheels on my LS rather than the painted ones...

Joeychgo said:
I might lower it at some point. I havent decided yet. I would like it lower but there are headaches associated with doing so, as you know.

No......I do not....could you please 'splain??

Members online

No members online now.
Back