My new ride..

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My new ride.. My first in over 20 years...

DSC01973 (Small).JPG

Nice car Joey! But we knew you had that already LOL...

Oh there it is I see the motorcycle!!! LOL.... Don't kill yourself on it.

I supose you'll have to start a Motorcycle forum soon!

Joeychgo said:
I am already an administrator on a motorcycle forum.

A good friend of mine owns Rider Info -

Thanks for the plug.

I got a 1987 Town Car joe says I should restore. It's in really good condition. Maybe I'll have to hang here more and get some tips.

Well I'm on another Joey site LOL... I'll have to get Pepps in there LOL....

Joey you must not have much of a life with all of these websites you deal with LOL.... Do you ever get away from you computer?

Can you link all of these sites to my yahoo like you can with LvC? Some don't seem to link the same.

Nice ride, how many gallons of rice juice does it hold :joke that was to good to pass up. When it comes to Bikes i like a Yamaha, a good friend of mine has a 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100 custom and he smoked a stock Harley in a race.

mespock said:
Well I'm on another Joey site LOL... I'll have to get Pepps in there LOL....

Joey you must not have much of a life with all of these websites you deal with LOL.... Do you ever get away from you computer?

Can you link all of these sites to my yahoo like you can with LvC? Some don't seem to link the same.

I just added a link for my yahoo! to the bottom right of the Rider Info Motorcycle Club and Forum home page.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Hey Joey, all you need now is a vest with some patches on it to complete the look.

IM000309.JPG

mespock said:
Thanks,

That allows me to keep myself up to date on your site. I'm not great at monitoring multiple forums...

Thanks for adding us. Great to have ya.

pepperman said:
Hey Joey, all you need now is a vest with some patches on it to complete the look.

Looks we got us a regular biker boy in the makin'!?

Joeychgo said:
My new ride.. My first in over 20 years...

I just thought of something. Weren't you like twelve twenty years ago?:feedback :bowrofl:

pepperman said:
Nice ride, how many gallons of rice juice does it hold :joke that was to good to pass up. When it comes to Bikes i like a Yamaha, a good friend of mine has a 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100 custom and he smoked a stock Harley in a race.

I've had Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Bultaco, and HD. The Bul was the best Moto-X, the Gold Wing was the smoothest ride, the Yamaha was the best Cafe, but the '86 HD Electraglide I ride now is my favorite. I think its the attitude.

Here's my point Pepp! I've had a lot of bikes and IMHO, stock rice burners like to race, HD likes to cruise in style.:cool:

Nice bike Joey! What year is it? The Vulcan has been around a long time. :headbang:

Vulcons are good bikes......

I have a Suzuki Intruder at home that looks like your Vulcan. I am also trying to recover my Harley Super Glide that was stolen. We found the bike, but since it was stolen by a family member, I am treading lightly to get it back. It is in the Police Impound yard pending the investigation.

Members online

Back