My new ride (Acura NSX) and the LS.

Nsx's do look good for the time they came out I would have liked another RX-7 tho.;)

What do you plan on doing to it may I ask?

That car is sweeeet. I know nothing about NSX's but it's so clean I would've thought it was brand new! lol

Can we call you The Wolf

That's the first thing i think of when i see an NSX too!

Oh, and that girl in the last pic reminds me of a Too Short lyric: "She ain't trippin on you, she'd rather f**k your car" lol

I just realized I was WAY back on the pages when i came across this. Sorry for the dead thread revival!

I looked at one in the parking lot the other day, and 2 things struck me...there is no cable to the TB, as it is fly by wire, like the later LS's, and 2, the cone filter sits right behind the driver...within a foot, if I remember right, so, tell me, is the intake as loud as it looks, being right there?

None of this takes away the fact that those are sweet rides...!!!

I am grateful for the dead thread revival. The young lady in the pic absolutely made my day. I almost had a red '92 NSX 2 years ago. Won it on eBay, paid $500 deposit, was set to fly out to tulsa,ok to pick it up, and then all hell broke loose. Ended up not getting the car.:( But, at some point picked-up an LS and a Navigator :) which brought me here. Beautiful woman in the pic by the way...

Members online

Back