My New Mini Truck!

Hoverracer8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got my new Mini Truck! I bought it from a good friend who was unable to finish it so i took over the project!
Its a 1988 mazda B2200, It has full air ride front,back,side to side, see-saw, and pancake! I love it and hope to do alot more to it!
It has shaved tail lights, molded in caddilac tails, shaved door handles with remote entry, shaved roll pan, shaved tail gate, C-notched custom frame.
What you think??
Nate Hill

My Mazda2 small.JPG

My Mazda and LS small.JPG

MY Mazda small.JPG

My Mazda1 small.JPG

A little bouncy if all the way up or too low but there is a sweet spot and it rides real nice there! Nothing like crusin down the road and laying it out throwin sparks down the street

A guy in one of my classes has a Mazda B2200 that he just got air ride done to. Got the frame notched, bed totally redone, fuel cell, two compressors, 7 gal. tank, all the wheel wells tubbed, many other things. Sucker lays frame pretty hard. He even has the same rims. Chevy z71 rims, right?? His truck is kinda junky though and he paid over 10 grand to have all the work done.

yeah they are 16 inch Z71 wheels. Yeah this guy built a custom frame, it has 2 firestone compressors, 2 5 gal tanks, 3/8's line and stupid old school block valves which i ordered new replacements today! This truck will hop 2 wheels at a time off the ground! It will hop front back and side to side. It cant bunny hop (all 4) but my buddys civic will. He uses a scuba tank in his car!

I'm not real big on the mini truck thing here but it looks like alot of love was put into it. I'm sure it will look great once you do your thing to it. Good luck and keep us posted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back