My New Gun!!

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought a gun from the gun store for 5 dollars today. Guy said it was from 1980 because of the date on it. I kind of looked at him funny because of the circular twists running around the barrels. I know that damascus barrels were phased out around 1900. Anyway his loss for not knowing his job. LOL
It's alittle rough but what do you expect for 130 years old.

DSC03843.JPG

DSC03848.JPG

DSC03849.JPG

Also picked this one up for 200 bucks. Everyone needs a nickel plated, 18 inch double barrel.

DSC03851.JPG

DSC03852.JPG

Yeah they are, only downside is I can't use it. Damascus barrels are alot weaker and can't handle newer ammo.

Everything is pretty cheap. I get ammo hella cheap. My father spent 10900 total in guns last year and currently has 56000 rounds of ammunition in his shed...I stop shooting as often as he wanted to cause the doushe has more money than me......

Well done, guys. I haven't taken any pics of my HK91 yet, but here are some pics of my Saiga 308 (converted), AK74, and my Glock:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SaigaAKPics 009.jpg

here is mine i get it about the same time i moved out of the city like 3 or so years i shoot it once at the range and never went again lol

sdc10037.jpg

sdc10044q.jpg

nice guns dudes!

heres mine

springfield xd9 subcompact. love this thing.

gun-1.jpg

and fossten, heres for you glockfanboy

howaglockworks.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back