My new baby

STILL jealous,BR? Man,you never quit. Already DID the 17"to 16"so I KNOW from whereof I speak. You sure don't.. LOL! don-ohio :)^)

LOL :)^) ... you so smart almost clever.

Did you contact the product development and engineering groups at Ford motor company and explain your latest theory yet?

Here's a clue .... FIND A FORUM FOR STUPID PEOPLE ... go introduce yourself.

I couldn't help them,BR.............see what success I've had with you? LOL! don-ohio :)^)

BR'said: `Here's a clue .... FIND A FORUM FOR STUPID PEOPLE ... go introduce yourself.'

I got houseplants back home smarter then you LOL :)^)

Remember when you told us you switched to full synthetic because you didn't want your oil to ignite ?

... we laughed, yes we did

Since synthetic oil ignites less easily, you are showing YOUR ignorance here, BR! don-ohio :)^)

I actually have seen vehicles catch on fire with conventional oil leaking onto exhaust manifolds. Probably wouldn't have happened with synthetic. Take heed you penny-pinchers! don-ohio :)^)

LOL :)^) ... what color are those pills you are taking? I mean no one can get this dumb without a little help, I'm sure of it.

GET LOST ... take your stupid sh*t somewhere else.

Engine Builder Mag says: `Even the best petroleum oils will have flash points only as high as 390 and 440 degrees F. Some actually have flashpoints as low as 350 degrees. For today’s hot-running engines, this is not nearly enough protection. Just about any synthetic you come across will have a flashpoint over 440 degrees. Premium synthetics can have flashpoints over 450 degrees F with some even reaching as high as 500 degrees F. That’s a big difference.'' END QUOTE.

You were saying,BR? LOL! don-ohio :)^)

So yea I couldn't imagine going down to 16'' tires but do want to change out the rims on my 17s.....might even go to 18s. However if I don't, I like the LS chrome 17 inch rims and a few ppl on here are selling them.

Is there anyway I can see or order my original window sticker? Is there a website like there used to be?

So yea I couldn't imagine going down to 16'' tires but do want to change out the rims on my 17s.....might even go to 18s. However if I don't, I like the LS chrome 17 inch rims and a few ppl on here are selling them.

Is there anyway I can see or order my original window sticker? Is there a website like there used to be?

Watch out for the chrome wheels... I've had a few sets and they have a longevity issue. They look fine on the outside but internally the chrome flakes and peels.

Should you go to 18", look for Jaguar wheels with the correct bolt pattern; 5X108. If you get the Jag wheels you won't need hub-centric (or centering) rings.

My nice little old grandparents I bought the car from kept the stickers for me woohoo! :p When I was chasing down information about the special edition status on them, Lincoln Customer Service gave me this site:

http://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm

Thats as close as you will get to the original sticker, and it is the official repository for Ford records. I didnt get one of the reports, but they do look nice.

So if I wanted to change the grill out which one would look bad ass on this LS Sport??? The McLaren, LSE grill or the 06 grill that came on all the LS. While I love this color I wish I could have found one in red, or gray. Those stand out to me. This will need tint, chrome wheels, and definitely a grill to become the looker I know she can be.

I check in for the 1st time in weeks and stupid is still happening here. Im so done with this stupid forum. It used to be a good place to go for info and now its just a bunch of idiots. Moderators dont exist, and damn sure dont want to tell anyone to stop the BS unless its directed toward the moderator himself. So i will remove myself from the stupid.

Not a hijack,,, but to correct some misinformation...

Flashpoint is not the temp where something ignites. Gasoline has a flashpont of 32 degrees F,,, but we all know it will ignite at temps way below that.

Flashpoint... is the temperature at which a chemical starts to "boil off",,, I.E. --- evaporate.

FIXED!!!

BigRig,

By going to 16's,,, Don turned his LS into a Continental with "Air" ride.

Nice ride LQ!!! Very nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back