my new baby

mikels

LVC Member
Reaction score
21.jpg15.jpg11.jpg10.jpg09.jpg06.jpg02.jpg

2004 LINCOLN LS LUXURY SEDAN, VERY SHARP LOOKING CAR WITH ALL THE OPTIONS. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, TRANSMISSON WAS JUST REBUILT BY BOBS TRANSMISSON AND HAS TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY! INTERIOR HAS NICE LEATHER INTERIOR WITH NICE TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION UNIT! STOP OUT AND TAKE A LOOK NICE LINCOLN LS WITH ONLY 130K MILES!

paid 6500$ for her. going to grab it tomorrow after work!!!!!
what's up with the touch screen navigation? how do i hook subs up to it without disconnecting it? does it play dvds/

21.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

Certainly not "all the options," but nice anyway. That's not factory navigation, that's aftermarket. (I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just saying that we can't answer your questions about it without at least knowing brand and model of the aftermarket headunit.)

Looks like it is missing a side vent and the overhead console is broken.
I assume low miles for that price on a V6. Edit - nevermind. Seems pretty high to me...

I'd get the white one. Fewer miles and it's the V8. As Joe pointed out, that V6 has some obvious issues. That makes me wonder what else they didn't notice......

Then again, I would be little leery of dealers that "specialize in "credit challenged" consumers." They should offer at least a 30-90 day warranty and not a "curb" warranty. Do a KBB or NADA search to find out real values.

...Then again, I would be little leery of dealers that "specialize in "credit challenged" consumers." ...

I feel like I've had pretty good luck at one or two of those places when paying cash (as in a wad of hundred dollar bills). It's amazing how much the price goes down as you are walking out. On the other hand, I think they are a really bad place to go if you have to finance it.

I feel like I've had pretty good luck at one or two of those places when paying cash (as in a wad of hundred dollar bills). It's amazing how much the price goes down as you are walking out. On the other hand, I think they are a really bad place to go if you have to finance it.

I would agree. I bought my first car at a place like that; a '65 (actually, '64 1/2) Mustang. Bought it in 1974 for $800!! It had the 225 horse 289, 4-BBL, 4-speed, no a/c, p/s, p/b..... What a car!!

But I digress.....

Thats not a afternarket navi its actually rare thx surround sound

Now I know very little about the LS, but I'm 99% sure that's an aftermarket nav system. It doesn't look like the factory system, pictured below.
wow_06lse_79_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_79_resize.jpg

Thats not a afternarket navi its actually rare thx surround sound

Sorry bud, I had THX nav on my 06. That picture is of an aftermarket unit. I put one very much like it (Pioneer) in my 04. I replaced the THX nav in my 06 with a somewhat better aftermarket unit (JVC).

ended up with the black one i liked the overall ride of it better, i enjoyed my 3 hour drive home :). the car is fantastic!

It's a pioneer avi3 i believe, it's pretty neat, I'm downloading the maps now... any way to hook up some subs? and where is my fuel, status, reset, buttons at?

It's a pioneer avi3 i believe, it's pretty neat, I'm downloading the maps now... any way to hook up some subs? and where is my fuel, status, reset, buttons at?

Only the V8 has the message center (yet another reason the V8 is preferable). The V6 only has "idiot lights."

Only the V8 has the message center (yet another reason the V8 is preferable). The V6 only has "idiot lights."

i don't need no v8, i'm not racing anyone i'm a dad with 2 kids, i don't have the time for all that racing **** i'm too old. I love my new car, being it's the only black ls in town!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back