My new 97 LSC

billcu

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It's got 95k miles and an engine from a California car with 75k miles on it.

It has a lowered coil conversion and a Trac Loc with 373's.

I got it plated yesterday, put my 20 spokes on it, and took it for a ride to a friends house.

It ran great. The ride with the lowered coils is very different to me. I hate to admit it, but I kind of like it on some road conditions. I'll have to put more miles on it to really check it out though.

I didn't notice a big difference with the 373's, as I was on slow roads and really didn't get a chance to nail it yet.
On the way home, I did catch myself going too slow though, as I'm not used to the higher RPMS.:D

I took a photo of it with the 20 spokes on it. The car is dirty, but I like the way it looks with the 20 spokes.:)

w20.JPG

972.JPG

973.JPG

Chrome 20 Spokes on a Mark are the bee's knees.:cool: Nice ride. Also, its good to see someone buying a different Mark that is not Black. you have good taste in colors Bill.:D

Looks clean Bill.... how did you find room for it?

Thanks guys!

The wiper arm was removed because the blade looked like it was going to fall apart. It's back on now with new blades.

Actually I don't have the colors I used to, the red one is gone, I need a new sig pic. Now I've got 2 whites, a black and a green.:D

I am a little short on room, in summer the MG will be back in the garage (green is there now) with the 66 Le Mans. I do have a car canopy that the CE is in right now.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back