My new 2004 lincoln LS V8

lincoln00

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
100_5159.jpg

100_5160.gif

100_5161.jpg

100_5162.jpg

Nice! I almost bought a Vivid Red 04, that was very close if not the same as that car, same rims and everything. But I opted for the 03 (half the price :) )

That's one of my favorite colors for the LS. Nice pick! Just keep the traction control on in this one ;)

Cool! Having just moved from a gen I, what do you think of the differences between the two?

I was going to ask that exact same thing. More specifically, the console design, and added power.

really since i have only had the car a day.. its hard to say what one is better... i love both of them... thats why when i wreck the last one i wanted another... it does seem like the 04 has alot more top end power then the 2003... but mine with the cold air and no mufflers wasn't no slug ethier... I think before i start taking the white one apart.. im going to run the 2 cars side by side to see the real difference...

before the accident i had beat a 2003 lincoln LS stock by about a car and a half every race (3). and it was side by side with a Acura RSX type S 6 speed!

The one thing i like the MOST about the 2004 is there is no gay ASS wood grain!!!!!

I raced my friend RSX-S after he went on being a blowhard how he would rape me. I eventually just pulled on him when we reached triple digits.

Nice upgrade though, those are my favorite wheels for the LS

I raced my friend RSX-S after he went on being a blowhard how he would rape me. I eventually just pulled on him when we reached triple digits.

Nice upgrade though, those are my favorite wheels for the LS

yea i think its about 115mph and i could say BYE BYE!!!

The one thing i like the MOST about the 2004 is there is no gay ASS wood grain!!!!!

You know when I made the switch to 2nd gen, I must say I missed the woodgrain, even though it's fake. I really miss having the woodgrain steering wheel. I should've done more research when choosing my 2nd gen LS.

And, probably a lot of people will disagree, but I miss having the chrome strip on both bumpers(V8 premium). The 1st gen LS has more attitude, with the chrome and bold tail lights. The 2nd gen gives off a more sporty attitude. I even though about finding a v6 gen 2 and swapping bumpers!

I do like the center deck being silver instead of black, but it's still quite cheap looking. I love the 1 touch e-brake, although I get e-brake error msgs sometimes. I hate the throttle by wire setup. But overall, I'm glad I got the 2nd gen.

Nice color! Yeah, the wood is not fake in the 2nd Gen.....

Very nice! Mine's the same color and looks great w/ tinted windows. And I've always been a black car guy...just got tired of trying to keep them clean.

Hello,
Am going to have to get some pics of mine up soon. Nice looking LS. Mine happens to be 2004 Charcoal Grey. Yours is one of few others have seen in this paint. I looked for over a year to find decent 2004-06 V8 and flipped when found Charcoal one. Interior is light and dark stone, I would have preferred charcoal inside as well and mine did not have sunroof. Just put on some new rubber Continental max DWS 255X45X17" and rims are just hair narrow at 7.5" but tires are terrific and did not wish to change gear ratio but wanted bit more rubber on road. This size was near exactly same diameter as 235X50X17" but is 10.04 tread width. Again very nice looking car. I have to get mine cleaned up better before I post pics. Car sat unused for near two years so needed some fluid cleanup and parts refreshed to run well. Good as can hope for now. Hope to do few upgrades. Take care and enjoy your ride, looks great.
Wes

Cool beans!

wes, have a look a the post dates on this forum. No harm and no-one would really care but your replaying to a thread from 2008.

Welcome to LVC ... Charcoal Grey is a sweet color on the LS, I often wish I would have found one in that color also.

here: http://gtcarlot.com/colors/Lincoln/LS/ is a great link on all the available colors sorted by year for the Lincoln LS'es.

Opp's and Thanks

Cool beans!

wes, have a look a the post dates on this forum. No harm and no-one would really care but your replaying to a thread from 2008.

Welcome to LVC ... Charcoal Grey is a sweet color on the LS, I often wish I would have found one in that color also.

here: http://gtcarlot.com/colors/Lincoln/LS/ is a great link on all the available colors sorted by year for the Lincoln LS'es.

Thanks for heads up Big Rig, I was not sure if even posting and realized had one pic my son took day we picked up car. I just wanted to get as much fresh gas in car as could. I had no idea post I responded to was 2004. I guess no harm done but overall pretty silly. Been years since was on any car forum and that one was TCCoA when I had long out of production V-6 MN-12 T Bird. Like the looks of your Silver LS. Very Clean and hope was not looking at old post again when you posted Lincoln center caps on custom wheels,

Sorry, I shouldn't have even mentioned it, don't want you to think you shouldn't be looking at old post. Just at times people pull up old post (several years) and reply as if the conversation was yesterday. No biggie, my bad!

Sorry, I shouldn't have even mentioned it, don't want you to think you shouldn't be looking at old post. Just at times people pull up old post (several years) and reply as if the conversation was yesterday. No biggie, my bad!
Thanks for heads up. 2008-2015, -- guess will try to recall car is "new to me" but for rest of world has come and gone without much fanfare or notice by most folks. I liked car from day one I saw one at dealer.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back